PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2010, 09:27 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ MaxSense1.05 Out NOW! HOT ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

Here is New Facebook Tab 1.5!!!!!!!!!!
This cab is designed for MaxSense ONLY!

Go Here for a Complete User's Guide

Don't forget, to use new features you must Authorise..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meltwater
The authorisation here is only for the new functionality of the tab, in order to populate the friends list and get status updates you will still need to authorise the "HTC Sense" application via the Setting Tab -> Data Services.

If you do not wish to use the new functionality and the "HTC FbTab" application, then check the "Disable prompt for authorisation []" checkbox to avoid being asked to authorise the application. You will not be able to post updates via the tab without authorising first.

Due to issues with the authorisation methods with facebook, two options are provided to ensure this application will work with as many people as possible.

Option 1:
Use internal authorisation
- This uses an internal browser to display the authorisation page from facebook and allows you to login and authorise the application permissions. This should be the simplest method for most users, press Authorise and follow the prompts to authorise the HTC FbTab used for posting status messages directly from the tab.
Don't forget you will need to be connected to the internet and be able to access the facebook website from your connection.

Option 2:
Use external authorisation (Use default browser & paste code)
- On some devices the internal browser fails to work correctly, hence this method will launch your default browser (i.e. Opera) and navigate directly to facebook to authorise the "HTC FbTab" application.
Don't forget you will need to be connected to the internet and be able to access the facebook website from your connection.
1. You should login and authorise the application permissions.
2. Once you have authorised the application, you then need to Copy the url (either the whole thing or the part including "code=...", as long as you have at least the "code=..." to the end it will work). In Opera you can do this by pressing and holding on the url (if unselected it will default to copying the whole url).
3. Once you have copied the code into the clipboard, return to the settings page and press "Paste & Authorise".
The settings page will then use the code and authorise the application.

Remove Authorisation:
- This will remove the authorisation from the registry.
Note: If you want to fully remove the authorisation you will need to remove it directly from the your facebook account settings, via the Application Settings page.
Attached Files
File Type: cab BiGnAdAd Fbook Tab 1.5.cab (3.26 MB, 75 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-15-2010, 09:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: New TP2 owner
Carrier: Sprint

dgtalgoddess is just getting started
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ MaxSense1.05 Out NOW! HOT ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

Big, I am downloading Sprint 6.5 build as I type this. Thank you so much for your hard work. I will be donating as soon as I find out how.

Edited to say... I donated!

Last edited by dgtalgoddess; 07-15-2010 at 09:34 AM.
Old 07-15-2010, 09:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: sprint

echap10613 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
do you have "high quality wallpaper" checked in MaxSense Settings?
No I did not.
Old 07-15-2010, 09:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: verizon

young0ne is just getting started

ok big this what i did i task29 then flashed every thing was fine until i did myphone service when i was downloading i press the close button and thats when the freezing start to come it just didnt wanna close it showed when i pressed it but didnt close. 6.5.x version. but beside thats its running fine.
Old 07-15-2010, 09:57 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by echap10613 View Post
No I did not.
try checking that box then change wallpaper
Old 07-15-2010, 09:59 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO II
Carrier: Sprint PCS

gabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to gabbythe1

Hi all,
I need some users insight please. How is the battery life on this ROM? Does it freeze a lot and requires continuous soft-reset?
Many thanks in advance for sharing.
Old 07-15-2010, 10:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

rndchef is becoming a great contributor

Thanks for a great ROM and well worth a couple beers. I will send shortly. Should we still use the Window's 7 Theme cab on the new release? I like the slider icons from that theme.

I already used the v1.05 Color Theme cab you recently posted so I am unsure if I should put the Win 7 theme over it.
Old 07-15-2010, 10:02 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rndchef View Post
Thanks for a great ROM and well worth a couple beers. I will send shortly. Should we still use the Window's 7 Theme cab on the new release? I like the slider icons from that theme.

I already used the v1.05 Color Theme cab you recently posted so I am unsure if I should put the Win 7 theme over it.
I made the Windows7 & dusk themes with 1.05 so you will be fine...
Still working on adding a theme customize app for my ROM and should be up on next release....
Old 07-15-2010, 10:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

rndchef is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbythe1 View Post
Hi all,
I need some users insight please. How is the battery life on this ROM? Does it freeze a lot and requires continuous soft-reset?
Many thanks in advance for sharing.
Battery seems very good and discharge does not spike high like the previous version. No soft resets needed since yesterday. I almost fell back to Cookie but glad I did not. New maxsense is very cool.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-15-2010, 10:07 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Stringer is a n00b
Thumbs up Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ MaxSense1.05 Out NOW! HOT ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

Thanks for the 6.5 version Big! Donation sent for all the hard work you put into these ROMs and themes, etc. Thanks!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development