PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2010, 03:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

ShiveAhoy is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs down Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ MaxSense Dusk Coming ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

Love the ROM, not a huge fan of the focus on the Dusk themes.. not a fan

Cheers!
Old 06-13-2010, 03:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue

nixonc99 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to nixonc99
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ MaxSense Dusk Coming ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
Try Iguana internet fix....mine works fine (but I also did the fix a while back, so I can't confirm if there's a break in the rom)

Way to go Iguana, your fix is like Tylenol, "take 2 and call me in the morning."
Thanks a million! that fixed my youtube problem.... I love this Rom!
Old 06-13-2010, 03:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

1Mohawk is just getting started
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ MaxSense Dusk Coming ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

Big,
Enjoying your MaxSens ROMs though on occasion it seems to hang when the lock screen is enabled and I get a txt msg. Thanks for making a great ROM. I noticed you have a Black and White theme in the works...Does this mean GTX?? Think I like your blue theme theme for Dusk the best but would like to see a slightly different shade of blue..That's my two cents...
Thanks again
Old 06-13-2010, 03:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

datboimall is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to datboimall

need help yall ...where is the internet fix cant find it...noob
Old 06-13-2010, 03:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

monkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
Try Iguana internet fix....mine works fine (but I also did the fix a while back, so I can't confirm if there's a break in the rom)

Way to go Iguana, your fix is like Tylenol, "take 2 and call me in the morning."
I have this fix on originally as well, and got no sound on youtube. Restart and sound back on again...So yeah...probably something is going on. Also ffkip, do you have any issue with opera playing video files from youtube. Mine seemed to be serious lag everytime it tried to play video files. I guess in this case it best to just use skyfire or so for video files on youtube then and opera for the rest.
Old 06-13-2010, 03:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

monkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by datboimall View Post
need help yall ...where is the internet fix cant find it...noob
Here you go, if you were referring to Iguanas's internet fix, here it is:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1393
Old 06-13-2010, 04:07 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TouchPro2

pcmanager is becoming a great contributor

Hey yall. Best rom for my touchP2. I like what task29 does but i hear Big talk about changing the pagepool memory to find a happy place between speed and available system memory. Does he incorporate the new settings with each updated rom he uploads? And i see a pagepool.exe file in the RUU that comes with rom.zip files. So when i flash from sd card and not ruu should i set pagepool to what Big recomends manually? just curious. thanks
Old 06-13-2010, 04:22 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeygod View Post
I have this fix on originally as well, and got no sound on youtube. Restart and sound back on again...So yeah...probably something is going on. Also ffkip, do you have any issue with opera playing video files from youtube. Mine seemed to be serious lag everytime it tried to play video files. I guess in this case it best to just use skyfire or so for video files on youtube then and opera for the rest.

watched youtube video's for an hour while the kids were in the tub....not one problem
Old 06-13-2010, 04:24 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcmanager View Post
Hey yall. Best rom for my touchP2. I like what task29 does but i hear Big talk about changing the pagepool memory to find a happy place between speed and available system memory. Does he incorporate the new settings with each updated rom he uploads? And i see a pagepool.exe file in the RUU that comes with rom.zip files. So when i flash from sd card and not ruu should i set pagepool to what Big recomends manually? just curious. thanks

Big will set the PP for you...if you have a bit of skill and know what you're looking for, you can change the pp manualy prior to flashing the rom...more is not alway better in this case. 16-20 for sprint seems to be the usual on most roms
Old 06-13-2010, 04:29 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Got the MaxSense Dusk Green & Black/White themes just about ready.. cabbing up now

red and blue are next and hope to get tonight or tomorrow..

here is what they look like...

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development