PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2010, 01:57 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ MaxSense Dusk Coming ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDub0820 View Post
This is a revamp of some of my work I posted a few days back..personally I like it much better. Just thought I would throw it out there...now if I can just firgure out how to create cab files to do all these edits for me I could make my life much easier..gonna have to check out Bigs tutorial I guess...
use wince to make cabs, user sauman has a sweet tutorial on "how too".
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=298945
Old 06-13-2010, 07:40 AM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ MaxSense Dusk Coming ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarChild View Post
People! Stay on topic. If its not about the OP's topic it doesnt belong in here. We dont condone disrespectful post from ANYONE. Try killing them with kindness....When all else fails ignore them. So, back on topic. PM a MOD if you feel the need for action on a post and as always thanks for understanding.

CW
Just to back up what WarChild said, if you can't get along or have a productive conversation, or if you are letting petty animosities get in the way: Don't post

I've pretty much had it up to my eyeballs with reported posts in this thread.

Remember the rules. If this continues to persist the staff will start issuing infractions and bans to the offending parties.

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-13-2010, 08:05 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Thanks for all the comments & support guys...

Just remember that if someone goes into a rant just ignore it.. retaliating might result in a warning/ban.... Don't get sucked into the nonsense.

Just ignore the ignorant comments! i am!

btw.. thanks for trying to take up for me though! much appreciated!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-13-2010, 09:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint postpaid

daddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabru2001 View Post
I have a feeling, no new rom this weekend. AFAIK max hasn't released a update yet.
You may be correct, however, I hope that Big releases the themes

I'm waiting for the blue one myself.. very awesome stuff indeed
Old 06-13-2010, 10:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

inspiringdesigns is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
okay Getting closer to a finished product.. will alter more tonight and share this weekend

Hey big are you gonna add these 2 as well to the dusk themes because these are my favorites.
Old 06-13-2010, 11:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Agentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuff

I am excited about the new MaxSense, and word on its release?
Old 06-13-2010, 11:57 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

datboimall is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to datboimall

naw not yet....were all waiting
Old 06-13-2010, 12:27 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

wrapping up MaxSense Dusk theme now.. should post here soon...

Also i like this design soooo much that im going to incorporate it into my ENTIRE BigMaxSEnse DUSK ROM!

New WinMo Additions i will be making soon..
taskbar, start menu icons, top/bottom bars, maybe even all manila icons!
Old 06-13-2010, 01:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 powered by PLUTONIUM
Carrier: Sprint - SERO baby

krautdog is becoming a great contributor

hey Big man, quick question...do you think this is a rom requiring flashdance, even coming from ColorRom? I want to think that I heard once that you didn't do it yourself, coming from one of yours and flashing to one of yours. I am finding the UI a bit unfriendly, going in circles and not being able to figure some things out, and that is not the norm for me. Just wanted your opinion before I start all over.
Old 06-13-2010, 01:09 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by krautdog View Post
hey Big man, quick question...do you think this is a rom requiring flashdance, even coming from ColorRom? I want to think that I heard once that you didn't do it yourself, coming from one of yours and flashing to one of yours. I am finding the UI a bit unfriendly, going in circles and not being able to figure some things out, and that is not the norm for me. Just wanted your opinion before I start all over.
Just my 2 cents....

If you use my ROM exclusively, meaning you don't flash another chefs ROM, then you should NEVER have to flash dance...

if new to my ROM i recommend flashing to stock then flashing my ROM...

BUT, if you are having problems then i suggest a task29. Even though i have never performed one...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development