PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2010, 07:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

buddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼Quickest, Most Customizable Mani

Big, I took a bite of the Energy Cookie 2. It's still beta and there were some bugs that need worked out before its worth switching to for me. So I'm back with yours until then. The new Cookie is gonna be a really great one. But I have to tell you, your battery life might just make me keep coming back again and again.
Old 10-01-2010, 11:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

Longview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼Quickest, Most Customizable Mani

Well, BIG had the best Co0kie ROM there was with BigCo0kie.
Maybe we could talk Big into giving us one last ROM for his grand finale.
I would love a Big ROM with the newest Co0kie when it is ready.
I would also gladly donate for that to happen !!
Old 10-03-2010, 10:12 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

Brukup2k is a n00b

Help with "Sounds and Notifications"

Can anyone help in this matter. Normally when you press Start\Settings I can get into "Sounds and Notifications" to change alot of stuff like "New email - display light for 5 mins". Now I installed the Quick Menu and I can't seem to find "Sounds & Notifications" anywhere. I found "Sound & Display" but that is not what I am looking for.

If i can find where the file or icon is that would help so I can copy it.

Thanks in advance for any help
Old 10-04-2010, 12:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

big is right the dinik version of nrg is awesome. Cookie has done alot more than maxsense since max has stopped development. I have gone there and wont look back. I appreciate all the efforts of big and max. It was an awesome rom for the time. Top of the line. But times change and so must we =)

with the compact menu i have 70meg free ram which is a major requirement for me!

Peace all.
Old 10-05-2010, 12:12 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

gorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
big is right the dinik version of nrg is awesome. Cookie has done alot more than maxsense since max has stopped development. I have gone there and wont look back. I appreciate all the efforts of big and max. It was an awesome rom for the time. Top of the line. But times change and so must we =)

with the compact menu i have 70meg free ram which is a major requirement for me!

Peace all.
yeah thats true but i just love having all the quick links i can move all over the screen. id miss that
Old 10-05-2010, 04:12 PM
Lurker

85stang is a n00b

I have tried every ROM for a TP2 and Bigs with MaxSense is by far the best. Sad to see dev on MaxSense die because it is the best UI for windows mobile.
Old 10-05-2010, 07:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

Longview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorelow View Post
yeah thats true but i just love having all the quick links i can move all over the screen. id miss that
Personally, I could never get messaging to work correctly on NRG.
Plus, I dont have time to look though 25,000 pages of comments to find what does and doesnt work. I suppose it is more of a comment on the forums then about the ROM, but there isnt a good way to tell what comments belong to an old version and which belong to a newever version (where things may be fixed) and which are still valid for all versions.

I am not going to even attempt to wade into the deep waters that is the NRG thread to try to figure out why my phone acts a certain way.

I guess I will be on this ROM until I trade (or until BIG releases BigCo0kie 2.0 <- Heres wishing!!)
Old 10-06-2010, 12:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

monkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good work

I agree, after going back and forth with multiple roms, I just can't see myself getting away from this. Sure it may be outdated now compared to all the new updated roms, but the convenience is just too good to say goodbye too
Old 10-06-2010, 01:11 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: the one that slides open
Carrier: Douchebags

bobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuff

Quote:
You can do the exact same thing with maverick mobile shell rom, it actually moves a bit smoother for me, but needs more organization.
Old 10-06-2010, 06:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
you can do that with cookie 2.0

believe me i was one of the biggest maxsense fans. I promoted it to everyone i knew. It was very innovative etc but looks like cookie has provided the functionality of maxsense and then some.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development