PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2010, 12:56 AM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ MaxSense1.05 Out NOW! HOT ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

I have IE Toggle, will that work
Old 07-15-2010, 01:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

ryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ MaxSense1.05 Out NOW! HOT ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

Does anyone know how to define which widget lays over another widet in their settings. I seem to be trying a bunch of different combination and not seeing the right results. Right now I would like the weather animation to be underneathe the clock widget like in Big's first post but it seems to be doing the opposite in this rom. Any suggestions?

This blows away the beta I played with that nrgz released and was well worth the wait. I am totally digging all the skinning and customizing you've done, the retractable slider, the easier way to move widgets and lock them into place, and the drag and drop into trash in edit mode. I have not noticed any freezing at all (I did do a task 29) and I'm truly impressed.

I forgot to ask this earlier when I was playing with the new favorite contact widget but if is possible it would be nice if the contact only changed when swiping up or down that was freeing up space to move to different home screens with the left and right motion. As of now after filling up my homepage with widgets I can barely swipe left or right to the other home pages without launching a program (minor issue). Thanks again for all the hard work.

Last edited by ryanmv213; 07-15-2010 at 01:09 AM.
Old 07-15-2010, 01:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

monkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scenemaker View Post
Why are you posting a mirror? Did Big ask or approve that? A lot of chefs like to track their downloads so I hope that is an official mirror...
Yeah, been posting mirrors since BigMaxSense ROM got started. Now it's SLCMotor doing all the major mirrors while I just do Sprint specifically.
Old 07-15-2010, 01:03 AM
Test one, test two.

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
Has anyone found a thread about the ie with flash? is there a cab for it yet? I have tried searching and can't narrow my results...
Here you go.

Enjoy
Attached Files
File Type: zip IEMobile8.12.zip (3.69 MB, 62 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-15-2010, 01:08 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC

Scenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeygod View Post
Yeah, been posting mirrors since BigMaxSense ROM got started. Now it's SLCMotor doing all the major mirrors while I just do Sprint specifically.
Well now I feel like an ass, sorry man. But better safe than sorry.
Old 07-15-2010, 01:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

echap10613 is just getting started

Is thier a way to keep the current theme and just have that nice blue background on the home page? I don't want to add the w7 theme. I am a nubbie to Big Max Roms
Old 07-15-2010, 01:16 AM
Test one, test two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by echap10613 View Post
Is thier a way to keep the current theme and just have that nice blue background on the home page? I don't want to add the w7 theme. I am a nubbie to Big Max Roms
just change the background color;

Settings
Today
Use this picture as the background
Select the file.
Old 07-15-2010, 01:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post

Settings
Today
Select the file.
When I did that it changed everything but the home screens, did I do something wrong?
Old 07-15-2010, 01:23 AM
Test one, test two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by echap10613 View Post
When I did that it changed everything but the home screens, did I do something wrong?
Then go to the last tab and personalize,home tab wallpaper and select the one you want.
Old 07-15-2010, 01:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:

Settings
Today
Select the file.
Quote:
Then go to the last tab and personalize,home tab wallpaper and select the one you want.
how to go to the last tab, I don't see that. I went to settings home, appereance then checkmarked use the pictue as background. I don't see any other tabs.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development