View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 05:16 PM
solarflarex
Halfway to VIP Status

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼Fresh 6-25 Out!☼23563☼21899 ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manil

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
glad to see all the comments about people enjoying the ROM... makes it soooo worth all the work i put into it... out here by the pool right now at the beach enjoying a nice cold miami vice floated with with dark rum ..... mmmmmmm
hopefully the kids will keep themselves entertained for a hot minute while i finish.. lol
will be back home tomorrow and got some plans for the rom.... hope ya'll are ready for it....

been talking with dibbson and he's going to hook the rom up with an easy to use theme changer to change to whatever theme u like using my ROM... should make it a bit easier...
also plan on skinning my new dialer with something very nice.....

oh well back to my drink
Sounds like you are having a bit of fun with your own rom at the beach! top notch rom for sure. not one issue. Everything works great. That new chat (text msg) client with this would be over the top. Can't wait for the 2015 max release. That thing is lightning quick and allows smaller text, better copy paste options etc. Very nice stable release with this one. aside from what I mentioned for my personal use. It is near perfect. With that texting client it would probably automatically turn my tp2 into solid gold.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Last edited by solarflarex; 06-26-2010 at 05:18 PM.