View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 01:57 PM
solarflarex
Halfway to VIP Status

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼Fresh 6-25 Out!☼23563☼21899 ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
Big, Sprint 21xx 6/25----busted alarm on both widget and clock
i set my alarm through the slide clock widget after unhiding alarm. It went off this morning w/o a hitch (my dont waste the day away alarm at 1030am. heh

@big I have 3 requests for the next rom. I hope you can implement.

1. fix the sprint nav icon. it look fugly and i have to install sprint nav 2 1 4 0 to get one for my pretty today screen. I use it all the time. Not a huge deal but would be handy to just have the icon be ok.

2. add rss reader. This program is pretty good and I think alot of people use it. I hunted for a cab for it but not sure if its the latest, and its sort of a wonky install. (2 cabs) maybe its a virus :/

3. add star trek communicator sliding kb sound. NRG puts this in his rom and I think its fricken funny. Yes I am a nerd, but when I open up my kb on the train and its a star trek communicator sound the looks/comments I get are priceless.

Hope you are having a great day at the beach! I live in portland so enjoying the 70 degree weather which i think is perfect. ffkip you are a psychopath for wanting to move to AZ and that 120 degree heat.. no thanks!

Last edited by solarflarex; 06-26-2010 at 02:04 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.