View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 01:29 PM
SLCMotor
PPCGeeks Regular

SLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to SLCMotor
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼Fresh 6-25 Out!☼23563☼21899 ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manil

If anyone is unable to send txt messages from contacts. Try this:
After you get a message sent to you either select the sms widget or right swipe home key and select messages. With the message showing in that window with the little green bubble icon and pencil in the top right corner, click on the message for it to open up so you can reply. It will be the reply screen with the 5 icons on the bottom "Contacts, Message, Mail, Facebook and Call History".

I just reply using that screen and then after that everything seems to work perfect. Of course if you use the slide keyboard, you get the 5 icons overlapping the field for your message your writing. 'We already know it does that'

I hope this makes sense.. Before doing that listed above, when I would click on a favorite contact and select Send Message, nothing would happen but now it works fine.