PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2010, 09:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: US Cellular

bgpars is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼15 New Widgets☼23563☼21899 ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

Are you planning a new ROM for USCC soon?
Loving 6-9 though
Old 06-24-2010, 09:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

monkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good work
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼15 New Widgets☼23563☼21899 ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

Going to hate to let 6-9 goes considering how stable it is...but this upcoming piece you got looks really good big, especially with the fixes in place.
Old 06-24-2010, 09:51 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgpars View Post
Are you planning a new ROM for USCC soon?
Loving 6-9 though
Yes my new ROM is out to beta testers now and will will release soon for ALL carriers

Old 06-24-2010, 10:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Apache/TouchPro/TouchPro2/Evo4G

vradi is a n00b

I have to say that this is the most good-looking and fun rom by far.
I so much want to stay on this rom but unfortunately my most critical app will not load.

Has anybody been able to run IGO8 on this rom?
I am on the Sprint 6_21 23569 and Igo8 will not even load.

On all other roms I have tried I could run it without problem but I had to disable sense in order for the text to speech to work. In this ROM the application will not even load unless I disable sense.

I have not installed or loaded anything else other than the rom and I am running the IGO8 straight from the SD card as I have done on all other roms.

Any ideas?
Old 06-24-2010, 10:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

hammerl8 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by vradi View Post
I so much want to stay on this rom but unfortunately my most critical app will not load.

On all other roms I have tried I could run it without problem but I had to disable sense in order for the text to speech to work. In this ROM the application will not even load unless I disable sense.

I have not installed or loaded anything else other than the rom and I am running the IGO8 straight from the SD card as I have done on all other roms.

Any ideas?
have you tried to install it on the root of the SD card then copy/paste shortcut to the folder of of ur choice?

Last edited by hammerl8; 06-24-2010 at 11:01 PM.
Old 06-24-2010, 11:13 PM
Ron36

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

hi all!! im trying to install bigmaxsense rom 23563 sprint 621 b rar i downloaded from 1st page.i have flashed to mighy rom with no prob,however i cant figure this 1 out.can anyone put me in the right direction.very sorry if im asking in the wrong place if so i will delete right away as im sure you can tell im new here
great work with rom its the coolest i have ever seen!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-24-2010, 11:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 CDMA
Carrier: Boost/att

jkraze is becoming a great contributor

Hope im not to late...found a bug in the albums slideshow thing...after clicking an image from total commander to show it in the album slides, pressing properties menu brings up the menu all backwards... such as delete is eteled lol
Old 06-24-2010, 11:53 PM
mabru2001

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Is everyones bing working for them in 6-21b? Every time I do speak (mic) My bing crashes. This was on a fresh flash after a task29.
Old 06-24-2010, 11:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

thongaxp is keeping up the good workthongaxp is keeping up the good workthongaxp is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by vradi View Post

Any ideas?
Yea I have gotten IGo8 to work once, but tts wasn't working guessing because of the lack of available memory. Haven't gotten it able to run since that one time though. I have gotten over it quickly with the new Bing. Granted the tts isn't as clear as say sexy susan, but it at least gets the job done with better arial maps and such.

Welcome to the age of information where all info is readily and freely available. Gratitude is also free; so if I or anyone else has helped you on this board, don't forget to hit the “Thanks” button!
Old 06-25-2010, 12:24 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Apache/TouchPro/TouchPro2/Evo4G

vradi is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammerl8 View Post
have you tried to install it on the root of the SD card then copy/paste shortcut to the folder of of ur choice?
I have tried running directly and by having a shortcut in the main memory.

Everything is installed in the IGO8 folder which is on the root of the SD card. Do you think it will make a difference if the exe is right on the root?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development