View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 11:56 PM
thongaxp
PPCGeeks Regular

thongaxp is keeping up the good workthongaxp is keeping up the good workthongaxp is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼15 New Widgets☼23563☼21899 ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by vradi View Post
I have to say that this is the most good-looking and fun rom by far.
I so much want to stay on this rom but unfortunately my most critical app will not load.

Has anybody been able to run IGO8 on this rom?
I am on the Sprint 6_21 23569 and Igo8 will not even load.

On all other roms I have tried I could run it without problem but I had to disable sense in order for the text to speech to work. In this ROM the application will not even load unless I disable sense.

I have not installed or loaded anything else other than the rom and I am running the IGO8 straight from the SD card as I have done on all other roms.

Any ideas?
Yea I have gotten IGo8 to work once, but tts wasn't working guessing because of the lack of available memory. Haven't gotten it able to run since that one time though. I have gotten over it quickly with the new Bing. Granted the tts isn't as clear as say sexy susan, but it at least gets the job done with better arial maps and such.

Welcome to the age of information where all info is readily and freely available. Gratitude is also free; so if I or anyone else has helped you on this board, don't forget to hit the “Thanks” button!