View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 05:11 AM
zinov
Lurker

zinov is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ New Updates Coming Soon ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

The change with your last update 6-25 were dead on, this ROM has been working great!

I do have one question I tried searching for but haven't been able to find a solution. Is there anyway to go back to the old version options menu when you are in a program? Like if I am in Messaging or Google Maps and you click the lower right button for options, I always have to scroll to get to common items. In older version of WM that menu was small and easy to deal with, now it seems I am constantly having to scroll around.

One more item would be when it comes to typing with the on screen keyboard, when I type in a field the kb pops up which is good, but when I got to move around the screen I have to close the kb however when I go to click on the button 99% of the time it opens the kb chooser. Any easier way to handle that?

I am excited to see a few version coming out, just in time as I am messing around with the UC options which will make flashing faster!

Thanks,

-Z