PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2010, 11:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible, touch pro 2, xv6900, x50v
Carrier: verizon

suntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [04/07/10]V5 *Purple Haze,Blue Midnight 6.5.5 Facebook,Reader,Doc tabs, MAX 3.0

jstine,
good points, but before I had four cities in weather (plus the current location) and set up update every 15 minutes. I didn't change Mail download settings so I don't think it's the download unless facebook is that intensive. Maybe I'll put the facebook download on manual and see what happens. I'll give it a few days on purple before I try just to compare. Hopefully, I'm done with my one day battery punishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberwolf671 View Post
Suntopper: since we now have 3 tabs that will auto connect for data, Mail Tab, Facebook, Weather. Do you have all of this set to auto every two hours, that might be the answer.

I also have seen with same rom, one day of short battery life and then good on other days. I guess I'm trying to say
Old 04-08-2010, 11:21 PM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Pocket PC: Vogue,Diamond,TP2,Epic
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Re: [04/07/10]V5 *Purple Haze,Blue Midnight 6.5.5 Facebook,Reader,Doc tabs, MAX 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by suntopper View Post
jstine,

Not a big fan of Jimi, but my 28 yr old daughter loves the theme

Also, not a big deal, but facebook tab icon is the same old dull blue! Just pointing it out.

Hunter, see below

screen cap

Thanks, can't see since pictures at work(firewall). Will check after midnight.
The purple is not everybodies bag man or blue for that matter.
Me, I'm a black and blue man as you can tell from my roms.

The only thing that makes it Jimi is the picture and you can change that if you can live with the purple. Next up is the Red Dawn for Huner7773. Just waiting to see what coming with MaxSense rom when it gets released. What the speed is going to be. Is it sitting on top of Manila or is it a replacement?
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
Old 04-08-2010, 11:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Epic

dahoov is keeping up the good workdahoov is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter7773 View Post
what is the white that looks like 2 light switches on the task bar? i cant click on it and it doesnt do anything.
That is the icon for "ArkSwitch". This is the first ROM I have seen that displays it on the bar. Not sure why it isn't working for you, it has always worked for me, although it locks up every time I try to close "File Explorer".

Old 04-08-2010, 11:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker

suntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

jstine,
Not complaining at all. Like you, I'm more a black and blue type of guy, but I'll run with purple to test it out for now. After all some changes were made besides just the theme.

I meant to ask you if you've been following the whole MaxSense thing. I've been kind of reading about it in BignADad's thread. Haven't checked out the xda thread (assuming there is one). It's probably like anything else, it'll seem weird at first and then cool. The only UI that I liked the first time was TF2D when I first flashed NFSFAN's rom on my vogue.

Quote:
Thanks, can't see since pictures at work(firewall). Will check after midnight.
The purple is not everybodies bag man or blue for that matter.
Me, I'm a black and blue man as you can tell from my roms.

The only thing that makes it Jimi is the picture and you can change that if you can live with the purple. Next up is the Red Dawn for Huner7773. Just waiting to see what coming with MaxSense rom when it gets released. What the speed is going to be. Is it sitting on top of Manila or is it a replacement?
Old 04-08-2010, 11:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

hunter7773 is keeping up the good workhunter7773 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahoov View Post
That is the icon for "ArkSwitch". This is the first ROM I have seen that displays it on the bar. Not sure why it isn't working for you, it has always worked for me, although it locks up every time I try to close "File Explorer".

thx it works now. just not use to it on title bar. it only froze on me once so far. jstine the purple haze looks good. cant wait for u to finish removing the blue parts. and nething blue/black, red/black and gota have purple/black. so ne of those make great themes. luvd ur blue/black timber wolf. purple haze looks great look even better when u finish removing left over blue parts. my wife not a jimi fan but she luv the purple u did, and the tabs.
Old 04-09-2010, 12:17 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by suntopper View Post
jstine,
good points, but before I had four cities in weather (plus the current location) and set up update every 15 minutes. I didn't change Mail download settings so I don't think it's the download unless facebook is that intensive. Maybe I'll put the facebook download on manual and see what happens. I'll give it a few days on purple before I try just to compare. Hopefully, I'm done with my one day battery punishment
You should not see anything different, it's the same rom with only color and graphics changed. Someone else stated in another post they found you need to give the rom serveral charge/dischare cycles before making a descision of a roms battery life.
Old 04-09-2010, 12:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

D-nice is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to D-nice

Jstine I like the blue dusk theme better than the Jimi Hendrix theme because blue and black are my favorite colors. The purple haze theme is pretty good, nothing against it at all. Just my opinion on which one I like! I've been running V4.5 since you released it and I am having no problems whatsoever. I want to flash V5 blue dusk but I want to know is more stable or just as stable as V4.5. Also those yellow smiley icons, how can I be able to attach them to my quotes. I did it one time before after that they never showed up again.
Old 04-09-2010, 12:35 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-nice View Post
Jstine I like the blue dusk theme better than the Jimi Hendrix theme because blue and black are my favorite colors. The purple haze theme is pretty good, nothing against it at all. Just my opinion on which one I like! I've been running V4.5 since you released it and I am having no problems whatsoever. I want to flash V5 blue dusk but I want to know is more stable or just as stable as V4.5. Also those yellow smiley icons, how can I be able to attach them to my quotes. I did it one time before after that they never showed up again.
I like Jimi, but not the purple.LOL

Don't use the top left, doesn't ever work =D>. Do you see them on the right?
Old 04-09-2010, 01:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker

I put it on the charger every night (also my alarm), so I'm thinking I had five cycles. First three days it discharged faster than what I expect from a TW rom (20% left when I plugged it in), then yesterday pretty good (20% left but heavy use during day) and then today "crash". I'll see what I get with Purple Haze. Might also try the 28xxx that hunter likes. As far as themes I like the blue dusk with facebook (again probably the newness) so I don't really want to go back to 4.5 (for now).

Quote:
You should not see anything different, it's the same rom with only color and graphics changed. Someone else stated in another post they found you need to give the rom serveral charge/dischare cycles before making a descision of a roms battery life.
Old 04-09-2010, 01:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

D-nice is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to D-nice

Quote:
I like Jimi, but not the purple.LOL

Don't use the top left, doesn't ever work =D>. Do you see them on the right?
When you said don't use the top left, what are you referring to and no, I don't see the icons on the right anymore. Just when I used them the first time and they never showed up again!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
rom, theme