View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 11:35 PM
suntopper
Regular 'Geeker

suntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [04/07/10]V5 *Purple Haze,Blue Midnight 6.5.5 Facebook,Reader,Doc tabs, MAX 3.0

jstine,
Not complaining at all. Like you, I'm more a black and blue type of guy, but I'll run with purple to test it out for now. After all some changes were made besides just the theme.

I meant to ask you if you've been following the whole MaxSense thing. I've been kind of reading about it in BignADad's thread. Haven't checked out the xda thread (assuming there is one). It's probably like anything else, it'll seem weird at first and then cool. The only UI that I liked the first time was TF2D when I first flashed NFSFAN's rom on my vogue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberwolf671 View Post
Thanks, can't see since pictures at work(firewall). Will check after midnight.
The purple is not everybodies bag man or blue for that matter.
Me, I'm a black and blue man as you can tell from my roms.

The only thing that makes it Jimi is the picture and you can change that if you can live with the purple. Next up is the Red Dawn for Huner7773. Just waiting to see what coming with MaxSense rom when it gets released. What the speed is going to be. Is it sitting on top of Manila or is it a replacement?