View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 12:35 AM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [04/07/10]V5 *Purple Haze,Blue Midnight 6.5.5 Facebook,Reader,Doc tabs, MAX 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-nice View Post
Jstine I like the blue dusk theme better than the Jimi Hendrix theme because blue and black are my favorite colors. The purple haze theme is pretty good, nothing against it at all. Just my opinion on which one I like! I've been running V4.5 since you released it and I am having no problems whatsoever. I want to flash V5 blue dusk but I want to know is more stable or just as stable as V4.5. Also those yellow smiley icons, how can I be able to attach them to my quotes. I did it one time before after that they never showed up again.
I like Jimi, but not the purple.LOL

Don't use the top left, doesn't ever work =D>. Do you see them on the right?
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion