PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 09:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO - Touch Pro II
Carrier: Sprint

geejdee is keeping up the good workgeejdee is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to geejdee
Re: [04/07/10]V5 *NEW Purple Haze Preview 6.5.5 23554 Facebook,Reader,Doc tabs, MAX 3

Timberwolf, how is the 23554 rom working.. I had switch to the energy rom and was good for a week and then out of the blue, today the phone started locking up..
Old 04-07-2010, 09:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

hunter7773 is keeping up the good workhunter7773 is keeping up the good work
Re: [04/07/10]V5 *NEW Purple Haze Preview 6.5.5 23554 Facebook,Reader,Doc tabs, MAX 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberwolf671 View Post
No it not a lot of once all images are edited. The 28xxx series will posted also.

cool thx man. keep up the great work.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:30 PM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Pocket PC: Vogue,Diamond,TP2,Epic
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level

Purple Haze Roms available.

Mediafire now working.

Only Sprint 28232 verified without CRC errors,
Sprint 28232 ( Attn: Hunter 7773) : http://www.mediafire.com/?hzhdmyoikgl
Sprint 23544 : http://www.mediafire.com/?vyhtn1onynj
All Carrier 23554 : http://www.mediafire.com/?zlnydid2hyd
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Last edited by Timberwolf671; 04-07-2010 at 10:32 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-08-2010, 12:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible, touch pro 2, xv6900, x50v
Carrier: verizon

suntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

jstine,

I dl'd all carrier versoin and extracted without error. Haven't flashed yet. Maybe this weekend. You didn't happen to put the little ms keyboard in did you? Since I didn't see it in the release notes, I'd say not. Not a biggie if you didn't.

Also, doesn't hunter require the all carrier version?

oh yea, and Thanks!

ST

Quote:

Mediafire now working.
Old 04-08-2010, 01:27 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

tookie15 is just getting started

yo timberwolf the purple haze looks very nice i will download it and try it out thanks again for all the roms you put out there....
Old 04-08-2010, 02:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

hunter7773 is keeping up the good workhunter7773 is keeping up the good work

Quote:

Mediafire now working.

Only Sprint 28232 verified without CRC errors,
Sprint 28232 ( Attn: Hunter 7773) : http://www.mediafire.com/?hzhdmyoikgl
Sprint 23544 : http://www.mediafire.com/?vyhtn1onynj
All Carrier 23554 : http://www.mediafire.com/?zlnydid2hyd

thx jstine, purple haze looks great will flash tomorrow. which is all carriers, i downloaded this 1 and 1 on front paige. both say sprint after download.

Last edited by hunter7773; 04-08-2010 at 02:51 AM.
Old 04-08-2010, 08:43 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Newbie question here but how do you reformate the SD card?

Do you just remove everything from it?

Old 04-08-2010, 09:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Verizon

kscawley is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
Newbie question here but how do you reformate the SD card?

Do you just remove everything from it?
Here is what I did, and it seemed to work well.

Plug your TP2 into the USB cable. On the phone you should see a white menu pop up asking if you want to connect in Activesync, Disk Drive or Internet Sharing mode. Click Disk Drive (and move quick as this window disappears after a few seconds). If you have never connected in disk drive mode before it might take Windows a few seconds to configure the proper device drivers.

Click the Start button and select Computer to see all your storage drives.
Normally when you connect in Activesync mode you will see your TouchPro2 show up as a portable device, and clicking on it will bring up the devices internal storeage as well as the SD card. When you connect in Disk Drive mode will treat the SD card in your phone as any other external storage device such as a USB key or hard drive. So instead of appearing as a portable device, you will instead see a new drive letter under Devices with Removable Storage (this assumes Vista or Windows 7 - I can't remember exactly how it would display in Windows XP). This is now your SD card.

Go ahead and open the drive and copy its contents to a folder on your PC. You will notice much faster file transfer than if you were to move files while connected in Activesync mode. The downside is Disk Drive mode isolates the SD card, meaning you can't see the phones internal storeage while connected this way.

Once you have backed up all your files, right click on the drive letter and choose Format. I am sure it goes without saying, but take your time to be absolutely sure you have selected the right drive (the drive capacity shown will be slightly less than the technical capacity of the card) The format options should default to "Fat 32" and "32k" for the allocation unit size. Leave those alone. The only other choice to make is whether to peform a "quick format". I suggest unchecking this to allow a regular (albeit slower) format. In my mind this is the best way to thoroughly clean out the card. Once the format is done I suggest doing a soft reset on the phone, reconnect in Disk Drive mode, then copy your files back to the SD card.

Hope this helps. Let me know if anything is unclear.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-08-2010, 10:33 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by suntopper View Post
jstine,

I dl'd all carrier versoin and extracted without error. Haven't flashed yet. Maybe this weekend. You didn't happen to put the little ms keyboard in did you? Since I didn't see it in the release notes, I'd say not. Not a biggie if you didn't.

Also, doesn't hunter require the all carrier version?

oh yea, and Thanks!

ST

Finally this morning I received a message from Mediafire stating they were upgrading their server. The server came back online around 2030 hrs. Next time a different media host.
Forgot about your request, will look this weekend.
Old 04-08-2010, 10:39 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter7773 View Post
thx jstine, purple haze looks great will flash tomorrow. which is all carriers, i downloaded this 1 and 1 on front paige. both say sprint after download.
Sorry, had a senior moment. Forgot you were on USC, will upload a All Carrier now.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
rom, theme