View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 01:13 AM
suntopper
Regular 'Geeker

suntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [04/07/10]V5 *Purple Haze,Blue Midnight 6.5.5 Facebook,Reader,Doc tabs, MAX 3.0

I put it on the charger every night (also my alarm), so I'm thinking I had five cycles. First three days it discharged faster than what I expect from a TW rom (20% left when I plugged it in), then yesterday pretty good (20% left but heavy use during day) and then today "crash". I'll see what I get with Purple Haze. Might also try the 28xxx that hunter likes. As far as themes I like the blue dusk with facebook (again probably the newness) so I don't really want to go back to 4.5 (for now).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberwolf671 View Post
You should not see anything different, it's the same rom with only color and graphics changed. Someone else stated in another post they found you need to give the rom serveral charge/dischare cycles before making a descision of a roms battery life.