PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2010, 12:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint

Tornado112 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *2/22* *S3-ROM r9/9.5* *WM6.5(21892.5.0.89)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Need help... Sprint tv does not work on 9.5... i have also installed the cookie montster cab and the alignment cab with it... somehow i changed the initial clock or it is smaller and nothing is aligned properly at the top where the clock should be. Is there i way i can get my original clock back. Also i notice that the data feature is constantly being turned off is there i can always keep this on.. i am using sprint
Old 02-24-2010, 01:06 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosbuzz View Post
First off, thank you Deck-where once I was swapping my ROM out every 3-4 days since my original TP, I have been on SSS roms for over a month now that's a BIG complement to the quality of your work-thank you!

I did have a question and it seems to be in all the Leo roms I had posted before regarding the auto keyboard launch freezing the phone when the screen is switched to landscape in the leo text message app. I don't want to switch to the old rhodium messenging-is there a good cab to disable the autolaunch of the keyboard? I was using nullkeyboard but I have to apply it every time I softrest and it would be nice to use the keyboard when I need it.
Get the SIP changer app and set your Null keyboard as the default. The app shouold be in the attachment page for this thread. If not I'll or someone can attach it here pretty quick.
Old 02-24-2010, 02:43 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: ATT

h22lude is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpeazy View Post
While I don't have a specific answer to your problem, I can tell you that you ARE flashing the correct type of ROMs. Why don't you try flashing to stock, then hard reseting, then flashing to another ROM.

Tp
Yeah it seems to work fine with every other rom.. just this rom i get the scrambled screen.. its very consistant too.. ill flash another rom.. be fine.. back to this and it doesnt.. but i seem to be the only one with tthis issue.. and maybe the only one using it on the GSM network?? so maybe that is why.. just wanted to let Deck know.. sweeet rom other than that tho! superfasttt
Old 02-24-2010, 03:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

heartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuff

Are there still sleep of death issues? I'm on 8.5 right now and I have to reset the phone 5-10 times a day. I have almost nothing installed either.
Old 02-24-2010, 03:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: VZW

dpadaddict is a n00b

deck,

Thanks for all your hard work. The "long hold" menu in the "buttons" setup for the end key is not longer there. Is this something you are no longer including in your ROM's? This was a great option!

Thank you deck!! GREAT work!!! !!!
Old 02-24-2010, 03:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

Longview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpadaddict View Post
deck,

Thanks for all your hard work. The "long hold" menu in the "buttons" setup for the end key is not longer there. Is this something you are no longer including in your ROM's? This was a great option!

Edit : I believe that is because doing the LONG PRESS will [now] just give you all of the options available.

Last edited by Longview; 02-24-2010 at 08:08 PM.
Old 02-24-2010, 03:53 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpadaddict View Post
deck,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longview View Post
I believe that is because doing the LONG PRESS will not just give you all of the options available.
if you are referring to the long press end key...its still there. go settings/personal/buttons/long press end key. you have option to chose the whole lost (quick list) or to pick 1 of the options.

works fine for me as i have it set to terminate data.
Old 02-24-2010, 03:56 PM
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartisall View Post
Are there still sleep of death issues? I'm on 8.5 right now and I have to reset the phone 5-10 times a day. I have almost nothing installed either.
im on r9 and no sod. although i only had 1 sod on r8 then none on r8.5 so...i would flash the r9
Old 02-24-2010, 03:59 PM
Lurker
Carrier: VZW

dpadaddict is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
if you are referring to the long press end key...its still there. go settings/personal/buttons/long press end key. you have option to chose the whole lost (quick list) or to pick 1 of the options.

works fine for me as i have it set to terminate data.
Yes that I was referring to the long press end key. I am on that menu and I don't see the long press tab? Weird. Are you using 9.5? Maybe I need to reflash the ROM?
Old 02-24-2010, 04:00 PM
HI Fly Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by h22lude View Post
Yeah it seems to work fine with every other rom.. just this rom i get the scrambled screen.. its very consistant too.. ill flash another rom.. be fine.. back to this and it doesnt.. but i seem to be the only one with tthis issue.. and maybe the only one using it on the GSM network?? so maybe that is why.. just wanted to let Deck know.. sweeet rom other than that tho! superfasttt
just throwing this out there...but i noticed on decks roms he doesnt have the provisioning screen on boot or after flash (you know where you can select carrier and it installs the provisioning) but the other roms do...so could this be a possible reason for you? do you install any provisioning on decks roms? what do you chose (for provisioning) on other roms?

just a thought
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development