View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 03:53 PM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *2/22* *S3-ROM r9/9.5* *WM6.5(21892.5.0.89)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpadaddict View Post
deck,

Thanks for all your hard work. The "long hold" menu in the "buttons" setup for the end key is not longer there. Is this something you are no longer including in your ROM's? This was a great option!

Thank you deck!! GREAT work!!! !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longview View Post
I believe that is because doing the LONG PRESS will not just give you all of the options available.
if you are referring to the long press end key...its still there. go settings/personal/buttons/long press end key. you have option to chose the whole lost (quick list) or to pick 1 of the options.

works fine for me as i have it set to terminate data.