PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2010, 07:19 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *2/22* *S3-ROM r9/9.5* *WM6.5(21892.5.0.89)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

just wanted to share that cleanram works on this rom, newest version is 1.9.5, and also attached is BG4all, thank santod for it on his thread, a no curtains cab is also attached, and also a no clock background cab, if i have uploaded something that belongs to you i apologize and i can't remember all the places i pick stuff up at, just trying to help the community and just wanted to share some goodies that i have installed, hope you find them useful.
Attached Files
File Type: cab B4all 2.5.2011 TEST 2.cab (41.9 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab cleanRAM.cab (604.3 KB, 24 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab No Clock Background.cab (898 Bytes, 15 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab Manila 2.5 NoCurtain`s.cab (83.9 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by KIOWA69; 02-23-2010 at 07:21 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 02-23-2010, 07:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

anand525 is keeping up the good workanand525 is keeping up the good workanand525 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by h22lude View Post
flashed another rom.. and scrambling screen problem stopped.. flashed the new 9.5 today and it started scrambling again.. not sure if it has anythign to do with the fact that im using it on the At&t network.. on a Sprint TP2.. Since it looks like im the only one with this issue.
att is GSM ... as far as i know ... you shouldn't be flashing CDMA roms on a GSM network phone.
Old 02-23-2010, 08:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

Longview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hey, deck!
I think your donate button is broken on the first page.
I figured it had been a while since my last donation and I had better kick in.
Only problem is that when I click the button it just loads a page with a GIF of the button image.
Old 02-23-2010, 08:09 PM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisloveskaos View Post
9.5 has been flashed and so far so good. has anyone seen the ereader indexer? the ereader tab is there with 10 loaded books but without the indexer you cannt load more books to the tab
..you can use total commander to open and ereader will start up

...and for those bitching about sprint tuff in start menu you can go into windows/start menu/ programs and delete them.

boots at 93 mb with no weather ani

will keep playing
i am not to sure what the indexer is...

-deck
Old 02-23-2010, 08:15 PM
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longview View Post
Hey, deck!
I think your donate button is broken on the first page.
I figured it had been a while since my last donation and I had better kick in.
Only problem is that when I click the button it just loads a page with a GIF of the button image.
ok i think i fixed it. paypal must of changed something. now when i click it, it pops up 2 pages... wtf? one with the button and one to donate... weird.

BTW: thank you to every1 that has donated. Your donations are very much appreciated and keeps one motivated to want to always give you guys the best!!!!

-deck
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 02-23-2010, 08:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Longview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by deck View Post
ok i think i fixed it. paypal must of changed something. now when i click it, it pops up 2 pages... wtf? one with the button and one to donate... weird.

BTW: thank you to every1 that has donated. Your donations are very much appreciated and keeps one motivated to want to always give you guys the best!!!!

-deck
OK - It worked.
Geez not only do you have all of us whining for this fix or that fix. Now you have to get PayPal working, too.
Old 02-23-2010, 09:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible and touch pro2

chrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by deck View Post
i am not to sure what the indexer is...

-deck
heres a cab i found..lets you add books to tab
but the ereader just dont work right on our weak ram/mb phones without that snapdragon i guess
every new tp2 rom with ereader ive tried (only like 3) and its very very slow on all.takes all day to turn page and u got to press very hard..im sure someone will make it better soon
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...=ebook+indexer

Last edited by chrisloveskaos; 02-23-2010 at 09:06 PM.
Old 02-23-2010, 09:24 PM
Threadstarter

updated 9.5 is up!

enjoy,
-deck
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-23-2010, 09:56 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: ATT

h22lude is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisloveskaos View Post
i think your in the wrong thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by anand525 View Post
att is GSM ... as far as i know ... you shouldn't be flashing CDMA roms on a GSM network phone.

Nope It is a SPRINT phone.. and only the CDMA roms work on it.. GSM Rom's will not flash on it.. I have only tried a couple but they did not work.. Please correct me if im wrong on this matter.. But i'm using an Unlocked CDMA phone with my AT&T sim card. It works fine other than it will not get 3g since the CDMA highspeed and 3g use different bands or sumthing.

Im not able to flash GSM Roms to a CDMA phone am i?!? If i can be doing that maybe i'd be able to use alot of other rom's but as far as i know they were not compatible.. I've been using Energy rom's... SSK.. Mighty.. for a while.. and this rom is extremely fast and reliable i love it.. Just having a scrambled screen problem.. not sure if it has anything to do with me using it on the GSM network.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks!
Old 02-23-2010, 11:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2; HTC EVO 4G

tpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by h22lude View Post
Nope It is a SPRINT phone.. and only the CDMA roms work on it.. GSM Rom's will not flash on it.. I have only tried a couple but they did not work.. Please correct me if im wrong on this matter.. But i'm using an Unlocked CDMA phone with my AT&T sim card. It works fine other than it will not get 3g since the CDMA highspeed and 3g use different bands or sumthing.

Im not able to flash GSM Roms to a CDMA phone am i?!? If i can be doing that maybe i'd be able to use alot of other rom's but as far as i know they were not compatible.. I've been using Energy rom's... SSK.. Mighty.. for a while.. and this rom is extremely fast and reliable i love it.. Just having a scrambled screen problem.. not sure if it has anything to do with me using it on the GSM network.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks!
While I don't have a specific answer to your problem, I can tell you that you ARE flashing the correct type of ROMs. Why don't you try flashing to stock, then hard reseting, then flashing to another ROM.

Tp

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development