PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2010, 02:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Spring

djliquid is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *2/22* *S3-ROM r9/9.5* *WM6.5(21892.5.0.89)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by deck View Post
r9.5 is uploading and link should work in about 11 mins from this post.

enjoy
-deck

sweeet!
Old 02-23-2010, 03:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...
Carrier: Verizon

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP

connection setup yields a black screen on my device
Old 02-23-2010, 03:30 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Im downloadin R9.5 now but ive already flashed to R9 last night and set up all of my custom looking cabs.all 26 of them and i still start after a soft reset with %48-%50 free program memory and with the use of CleanRam 1.9.3 and by placing manila.exe in the exceptions folder i get CleanRam to run perfectly.I then function with only around %53-%59 used at any given time.the cfc compressed rom made a noticeable difference in program usage and i think even memory leaks.Im impressed with it so far.and im using and working the hell out of this rom. Im using transparent top and bottom curtains,transparent 2.5 clock,transparent lower metallic blue lower slider icons,cutomized HTC logo tsowen taskbar,and i think,the ever amazing,HTC GPS Tool.and i customized all of the new icons from the cabs installed so that they all match perfectly.The only thing i couldnt do was use Maxmanilla yet.which i do like the Maxmanila look. but even after all those cabs and customizations the new cfc compressed rom ran just as fast, snappy, and stable as it did out of the box.By far the fastest,stable,most responsive rom ive ever used.My only question is whats the difference between R9 and R9.5 since arent they both cfc compressed.which one is faster,more stable,more compatible with most cabs.Does R9.5 have different drivers,better drivers?Or is it basically the same and its just up to everybody to test for themselves and see which one is liked better.Thanks for the excellent roms.and especially all of the new upgrades,updates youre releasing.The rom is excellent.Cant wait for more.i think that ill keep running R9 for now til i get more input about R9.5 and how it runs compared to R9.Since they are both cfc compressed roms ill wait to see what others think about R9.5 compared to R9.5 I understand R9.5 is more experimental but is it less stable.ill justa wait and see. thanks

Last edited by lbcary; 02-23-2010 at 03:37 PM.
Old 02-23-2010, 04:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

anand525 is keeping up the good workanand525 is keeping up the good workanand525 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcary View Post
Im downloadin R9.5 now but ive already flashed to R9 last night and set up all of my custom looking cabs.all 26 of them and i still start after a soft reset with %48-%50 free program memory and with the use of CleanRam 1.9.3 and by placing manila.exe in the exceptions folder i get CleanRam to run perfectly.I then function with only around %53-%59 used at any given time.the cfc compressed rom made a noticeable difference in program usage and i think even memory leaks.Im impressed with it so far.and im using and working the hell out of this rom. Im using transparent top and bottom curtains,transparent 2.5 clock,transparent lower metallic blue lower slider icons,cutomized HTC logo tsowen taskbar,and i think,the ever amazing,HTC GPS Tool.and i customized all of the new icons from the cabs installed so that they all match perfectly.The only thing i couldnt do was use Maxmanilla yet.which i do like the Maxmanila look. but even after all those cabs and customizations the new cfc compressed rom ran just as fast, snappy, and stable as it did out of the box.By far the fastest,stable,most responsive rom ive ever used.My only question is whats the difference between R9 and R9.5 since arent they both cfc compressed.which one is faster,more stable,more compatible with most cabs.Does R9.5 have different drivers,better drivers?Or is it basically the same and its just up to everybody to test for themselves and see which one is liked better.Thanks for the excellent roms.and especially all of the new upgrades,updates youre releasing.The rom is excellent.Cant wait for more.i think that ill keep running R9 for now til i get more input about R9.5 and how it runs compared to R9.Since they are both cfc compressed roms ill wait to see what others think about R9.5 compared to R9.5 I understand R9.5 is more experimental but is it less stable.ill justa wait and see. thanks
its been stated but 9.5 will have e-reader and docs tab and based on leo manila. 9 is based on rhodium s2 manila.
Old 02-23-2010, 06:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible and touch pro2

chrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

9.5 has been flashed and so far so good. has anyone seen the ereader indexer? the ereader tab is there with 10 loaded books but without the indexer you cannt load more books to the tab
..you can use total commander to open and ereader will start up

...and for those bitching about sprint tuff in start menu you can go into windows/start menu/ programs and delete them.

boots at 93 mb with no weather ani

will keep playing
Old 02-23-2010, 06:18 PM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

i will be re-uploading 9.5 shortly with a few things fixed.

-deck
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-23-2010, 06:21 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

r9 is looking better to me without curtains and no clock background, feels like more room on the screen to me, rom still running good for me, only issue i have had is when i hooked up phone to computer via usb cable to charge it, it told me that it didn't have enough power to charge the phone, did that twice to me, but no issues charging by wall charger.
Old 02-23-2010, 06:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: ATT

h22lude is a n00b

flashed another rom.. and scrambling screen problem stopped.. flashed the new 9.5 today and it started scrambling again.. not sure if it has anythign to do with the fact that im using it on the At&t network.. on a Sprint TP2.. Since it looks like im the only one with this issue.
Old 02-23-2010, 06:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible and touch pro2

chrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by h22lude View Post
flashed another rom.. and scrambling screen problem stopped.. flashed the new 9.5 today and it started scrambling again.. not sure if it has anythign to do with the fact that im using it on the At&t network.. on a Sprint TP2.. Since it looks like im the only one with this issue.
i think your in the wrong thread
Old 02-23-2010, 07:04 PM
c0w
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

c0w is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to c0w

is the updated 9.5 up yet?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development