View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 03:30 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *2/22* *S3-ROM r9/9.5* *WM6.5(21892.5.0.89)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Im downloadin R9.5 now but ive already flashed to R9 last night and set up all of my custom looking cabs.all 26 of them and i still start after a soft reset with %48-%50 free program memory and with the use of CleanRam 1.9.3 and by placing manila.exe in the exceptions folder i get CleanRam to run perfectly.I then function with only around %53-%59 used at any given time.the cfc compressed rom made a noticeable difference in program usage and i think even memory leaks.Im impressed with it so far.and im using and working the hell out of this rom. Im using transparent top and bottom curtains,transparent 2.5 clock,transparent lower metallic blue lower slider icons,cutomized HTC logo tsowen taskbar,and i think,the ever amazing,HTC GPS Tool.and i customized all of the new icons from the cabs installed so that they all match perfectly.The only thing i couldnt do was use Maxmanilla yet.which i do like the Maxmanila look. but even after all those cabs and customizations the new cfc compressed rom ran just as fast, snappy, and stable as it did out of the box.By far the fastest,stable,most responsive rom ive ever used.My only question is whats the difference between R9 and R9.5 since arent they both cfc compressed.which one is faster,more stable,more compatible with most cabs.Does R9.5 have different drivers,better drivers?Or is it basically the same and its just up to everybody to test for themselves and see which one is liked better.Thanks for the excellent roms.and especially all of the new upgrades,updates youre releasing.The rom is excellent.Cant wait for more.i think that ill keep running R9 for now til i get more input about R9.5 and how it runs compared to R9.Since they are both cfc compressed roms ill wait to see what others think about R9.5 compared to R9.5 I understand R9.5 is more experimental but is it less stable.ill justa wait and see. thanks

Last edited by lbcary; 02-23-2010 at 03:37 PM.