PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2010, 10:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible and touch pro2
Carrier: Verizon

chrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *2/14* *S3-ROM r8.5* *WM6.5(21892.5.0.89)* *Rhodium Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSXer View Post
Can anyone help me with these issues?
try the new one , r9
Old 02-22-2010, 10:57 PM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck
Re: *ROM* *2/14* *S3-ROM r8.5* *WM6.5(21892.5.0.89)* *Rhodium Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSXer View Post
Can anyone help me with these issues?
these questions have already been answered in the last few pages.

-deck
Old 02-22-2010, 11:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO SHIFT 4G

dizidi is becoming a great contributor
Re: *ROM* *2/22* *S3-ROM r9/9.5* *WM6.5(21892.5.0.89)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Im getting sick of verizon and telus users bitchin about how they don't want sprint softwares that are cooked in this rom. How dare you come here and make demands on what u want and don't want. Take that $h!t to the chefs who are on telus.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-23-2010, 12:32 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: EVO

tomp999 is a n00b

Oooh, I say let them bitch. Just make sure it's AFTER you hit Deck's "Donate" button on the 1st page

Thanks Deck for R9!
I was on 8.5 and I had tried installing the new Facebook 1.2 last night from the marketplace and it seemed to work, but this morning my phone wouldn't wake up. I pulled the battery for a moment and it hung on restart, apparently during Sense UI startup? Eventually, very slooowly, I was able to get it kinda working using standard Windows UI, enough to get it USB connected to I could flash R9. It's been Working fine since then. I'm oncall this week so I won't be able to try Facebook 1.2 again to confirm.

Also, Deck, I think there's a silent majority out there that don't say much and appreciate what you do. So don't be discouraged if you read things you don't like to see. We're out here.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-23-2010, 12:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

unkellsam is becoming a great contributor

Yeah, we love ya Deck.

Can we get some comments on the speed differences between R8 and R9? All the hype about CFC compression - Anything significantly noticeable?

Especially with co0kie Mod, because when I install that mod and the program shortcuts are blank, the home tab is totally fast and smooth, but when I start to fill it with shortcuts it starts lagging pretty badly. Hoping R9 will be smoother, I think HTC should have a mod like that built in - its essential.

-
Old 02-23-2010, 12:57 AM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

downloading R9 now.ive used this as my usual rom ever since it was SsS R1,and then ive used every build ever since.and i usually flah a rom or four a week to my phone just to give them a test spin and i always come back to whatever is the newest version of Decks rom.they hav all always been the most stable and usually the fastest 2.5 roms ive ever used and they keep getting better with each new update.Ive only ever had 1 prblm with any of his roms and it was the scrren of death on the S3 R8.5 build and it only happened twice and both times a soft reset fixed the prblm.but thats the only problem ive evr had.and im not on the Sprint Network.I have a Sprint branded TP2 that i flashed to the Cricket Mobile Network.and i really dont care about a cpl extra sprint icons on the start screen that i dont ever use anyways.as long as they dont hang my phone or hav a negative effect then who cares about a few extra icons.Most chefs build roms for the Networks they use because they use their rom. its only out of their courtesy that they post their roms for us to use.and they dont ask for any money to use their roms only donations if u like their work.and i cant wait to try Decks R9 rom.the one question i have is,which rom does everybody think will be the faster/more stable rom the R9 or the R9.5?thats the only question i have.
Old 02-23-2010, 01:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

unkellsam is becoming a great contributor

More stable one should be 9 since its made for Rhodium. 9.5 is more experimental.

-
Old 02-23-2010, 01:58 AM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by yardizidifer View Post
Im getting sick of verizon and telus users bitchin about how they don't want sprint softwares that are cooked in this rom. How dare you come here and make demands on what u want and don't want. Take that $h!t to the chefs who are on telus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomp999 View Post
Oooh, I say let them bitch. Just make sure it's AFTER you hit Deck's "Donate" button on the 1st page
Im on VZW, I have donated & I could care less about Sprint aps....I stick em in a folder and done deal, gone.

This ROM is far too good to talk about an extra Sprint app or how to get Sprint MMS to work through HTC (or even just work) though Sprint MMS doesn't work right in HTC Messaging in ANY custom ROM running Sense 2.5...not just decks.

The wife's TP2 is about to get a dose of r9!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-23-2010, 02:10 AM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Thanks for dialer advice,deck
Old 02-23-2010, 03:38 AM
I think I tore my sack.
Pocket PC: Droid X, Root, Deodexed, Tranquility 3.0
Carrier: VZW

thewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIP

I was on Mr. X's for a few days to experience the cfc. I didn't get quite the low memory usage but it always seemed snappy, now I'm on Energy Leo because I wanted to check out cfc+documents/ereader tab. I CAN NOT WAIT for 9.5. I really liked the look of Mr. X, and I appreciate Energy Leo with the document/ereader tab and Maxmanila cooked in, but I really want to see how 9.5 performs. Deck's ROMs have always run great.

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development