PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2010, 10:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

qper is keeping up the good workqper is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *3/9* *S3-ROM r10* *WM6.5(21895.5.0.90)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkellsam View Post
Can somebody explain to me - for Sprint users, whats the use of a SIM card in our touch pro 2s? whats the point of having it? when would it be useful?

thanks
the sim card is locked for international use only. but people have unlocked them to be used on other carriers here in the states
Old 04-02-2010, 12:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2

trphg is just getting started
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

anybody else getting random soft resets on r11 b1? it happens once a day every day since i flashed
Old 04-02-2010, 12:34 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by trphg View Post
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

anybody else getting random soft resets on r11 b1? it happens once a day every day since i flashed
nope i'm not having any issues with soft resets, nor have i heard anyone else saying they were having issues either. i know it's a pain in the butt, but if i was you i would just clear storage and that should help. also make sure that one of your cabs that your installing is not causing the issue. hope this helps.
Old 04-02-2010, 12:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2

trphg is just getting started

thanks brother, if i werent on ppc geeks via mobile i woulda hit that thanks, but ill do it tonight.

it could most def be the cabs as i did some reg tweaks and installed the extended area code cab, the taskbar cab, and clean ram. one of them must be the cause. im just gunna weather it out and wait for r11 final to come out.

besides that, this rom makes me
tingle in funny place - in a good way
Old 04-02-2010, 01:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint - SimplyEverything

tgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to tgmuhammad Send a message via AIM to tgmuhammad Send a message via MSN to tgmuhammad Send a message via Yahoo to tgmuhammad

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
in case anyone's interested here's a link to a thread that has a cab that adds city to the call screen when you receive a call. since an area code covers many cities it just links to the major metropolitan city, it's nice little add-on to an already great rom.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=115496
I've installed this add-on, but it isn't working properly. I got a call from my husband, area code 773 (which is Chicago), but the city registered at Rockford, Illinois... I don't know what the issue is...
"If I've shared info that was helpful 2 U, it's always nice 2 get a Thank You!"
Old 04-02-2010, 01:31 PM
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by trphg View Post

thanks brother, if i werent on ppc geeks via mobile i woulda hit that thanks, but ill do it tonight.

it could most def be the cabs as i did some reg tweaks and installed the extended area code cab, the taskbar cab, and clean ram. one of them must be the cause. im just gunna weather it out and wait for r11 final to come out.

besides that, this rom makes me
tingle in funny place - in a good way
lol well the tingle in a funny place might be a bit to much info lol. well i have the extended area codes cab, a taskbar cab and clean ram installed and i'm not having any issues, but who knows maybe one of them didnt install right or something, i would just reflash the rom as we have no idea when r11 final is coming out deck has been dealing with personal issues, have a good one.
Old 04-02-2010, 01:35 PM
Android Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgmuhammad View Post
I've installed this add-on, but it isn't working properly. I got a call from my husband, area code 773 (which is Chicago), but the city registered at Rockford, Illinois... I don't know what the issue is...

well like the thread says and i stated in my post, the area code sometimes covers a large area and includes a lot of places, so what the maker of the cab did was just point the area code to the largest metropolitan area as there is no way to make it exactly right. now i did read in that thread that you can go into where the cab stores the area codes and cities and change it, sorry i can be more specific as i dont have time to go and read that thread, but if you go to that thread it will either tell you how to change it or someone can give you the information to go in and change what city comes up for a certain area code.
Old 04-03-2010, 07:16 PM
Android Soldier

had a few minutes so i figured i would share some information with those that might not know, but if you flash to the stock sprint WM 6.5 ROM and then back to decks you'll have the updated radio and prl, this is mainly for those that doesn't have the radio unlocked, just figured i would pass this along for those that didn't know. also if you don't have a twitter account deck put out on 22 march i believe it was that if you are on sprint and want to beta test r11 get with him and he'll hook you up so you can beta test also.
Old 04-03-2010, 08:02 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

can u link or explain the prl info..i dont understand

also the beta 4 r11 is posted in this thread a page or so back..so no need to ask 2 beta test, he already attached 4 every1
Old 04-03-2010, 08:18 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
can u link or explain the prl info..i dont understand

also the beta 4 r11 is posted in this thread a page or so back..so no need to ask 2 beta test, he already attached 4 every1
i went back to page 197 and i dont see the link, could you link me the page?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development