View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 01:35 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *3/9* *S3-ROM r10* *WM6.5(21895.5.0.90)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgmuhammad View Post
I've installed this add-on, but it isn't working properly. I got a call from my husband, area code 773 (which is Chicago), but the city registered at Rockford, Illinois... I don't know what the issue is...

well like the thread says and i stated in my post, the area code sometimes covers a large area and includes a lot of places, so what the maker of the cab did was just point the area code to the largest metropolitan area as there is no way to make it exactly right. now i did read in that thread that you can go into where the cab stores the area codes and cities and change it, sorry i can be more specific as i dont have time to go and read that thread, but if you go to that thread it will either tell you how to change it or someone can give you the information to go in and change what city comes up for a certain area code.