View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 07:16 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *3/9* *S3-ROM r10* *WM6.5(21895.5.0.90)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

had a few minutes so i figured i would share some information with those that might not know, but if you flash to the stock sprint WM 6.5 ROM and then back to decks you'll have the updated radio and prl, this is mainly for those that doesn't have the radio unlocked, just figured i would pass this along for those that didn't know. also if you don't have a twitter account deck put out on 22 march i believe it was that if you are on sprint and want to beta test r11 get with him and he'll hook you up so you can beta test also.