PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2010, 08:23 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *3/9* *S3-ROM r10* *WM6.5(21895.5.0.90)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i went back to page 197 and i dont see the link, could you link me the page?
not sure the page cuz i have mine set 2 max posts per page...

here da link (nbh too, i kno u like that)
Old 04-03-2010, 08:33 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
not sure the page cuz i have mine set 2 max posts per page...

here da link (nbh too, i kno u like that)
your good bro, got good news though, i got a laptop now so im good on dling but i do still sdflash. very funny though and thanx. for mms i guess we do the server stuff on 1st page?
Old 04-03-2010, 08:41 PM
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
your good bro, got good news though, i got a laptop now so im good on dling but i do still sdflash. very funny though and thanx. for mms i guess we do the server stuff on 1st page?
yea i dl on pc (its real slow when i tried it on my tp2) then flash sd too. gud news on the laptop.

i actually havent tried it yet (i might as well cuz its unsure when the final will be out) but i thought i read that mms is gud 2 go out da box...not sure

its missing tskmgr i think i read so you'll need that

dling now
Old 04-03-2010, 08:44 PM
HI Fly Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
like the beta so far..

could you possibly make setting go to WM setting and not HTC? that would be nice.

thanks again
Quote:
Originally Posted by deck View Post
that has actually already been addressed and fixed. added task manager and a few others as well. i may put up another beta tommorrow, or maybe wait for the release. not sure yet...

-deck
dont think we got a updated beta w/ those fixes yet (prolly just desided to wait till final)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgmuhammad View Post
Wirelessly posted (Mikos_Toy: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

deck,

Does r11 beta1 have working mms? I'm so excited, can't wait to download.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deck View Post
of coz

-deck
yup out da box
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-03-2010, 08:48 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

thanx for the info, your the goods.
Old 04-03-2010, 09:01 PM
HI Fly Guy

Quote:
thanx for the info, your the goods.
nah...im really bored an waiting 4 sum kind of release, whether is be r11 or cookie home tab.

i want dat cookie
Old 04-03-2010, 11:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: Sprint

XxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

im ready for r11 common mr kush
Old 04-04-2010, 08:13 AM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
can u link or explain the prl info..i dont understand

also the beta 4 r11 is posted in this thread a page or so back..so no need to ask 2 beta test, he already attached 4 every1
the prl is the preferred roaming list and it's the list of updated towers that we connect to or sprint has new sharing agreements with that we can use.

and you are correct that the link to the beta for r11 is a couple of pages back, but i was taking it that he was talking about beta testing r11 final, but i could be wrong, i'm running r11 beta 1 myself and it's running good so can't wait to see the final release, but i think things are running behind since deck's dealing with real life issues.
Old 04-04-2010, 05:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

Dorenda is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to Dorenda Send a message via MSN to Dorenda Send a message via Yahoo to Dorenda

Anyone else having issues with Sprint Navigation not working? It keeps telling me that my GPS Signal is weak.
Old 04-04-2010, 05:52 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorenda View Post
Anyone else having issues with Sprint Navigation not working? It keeps telling me that my GPS Signal is weak.
have you run quickgps? run that first and then try sprint nav again and see if it works. I seen that happen once and running quick gps helped it work.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development