PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2010, 11:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon TP2
Carrier: Verizon - not by my choice!

mbjr is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *2/14* *S3-ROM r8.5* *WM6.5(21892.5.0.89)* *Rhodium Sense 2.5*

DARNIT...thought I had it licked with the flash dance, but no luck. Just had another SOD, really looking forward to R9.
Old 02-18-2010, 12:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Dorenda is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to Dorenda Send a message via MSN to Dorenda Send a message via Yahoo to Dorenda

Yesterday was my first time flashing a phone! I mistakenly flashed R1! I had been reading through the thread for about 2 days when I realized that all the updates were merged into 1 thread. So this morning I did some more reading and I flashed R7 becuz there were sooo many issues with 8 & 8.5. I have been running since 9am and I absolutely love the way this ROM runs! I was a bit nervous at 1st but now I am glad I chose this to be my first rom. I will be looking 4ward to updates and will definitely be donating!!!
Old 02-18-2010, 01:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

Dorenda is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to Dorenda Send a message via MSN to Dorenda Send a message via Yahoo to Dorenda
Re: *ROM* *2/12* *SsS-ROM r7* *WM6.5(21891.5.0.88)* *Rhodium Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoob View Post
I've been using this fix on several 2.5 ROMs and it's the best solution I've seen yet.
Please elaborate! I am soooo confused. I installed both the arcsoft cab and the elephant cab and I still can not send or receive pics.
Old 02-18-2010, 01:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Spring

djliquid is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by deck View Post
News:
None atm.

*Tweaks*
1. To fix the mms server for sprint (to fix recieving, still working on sending even tho it will say successful).
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Jataayu\MMS\Profiles\000]
"MMSCURL"="http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms?X-SPRINT-MDN=<your phone # here>"
example:
"MMSCURL"="http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms?X-SPRINT-MDN=2128882222"
2. For Verizon users keyboard mapping, please refer to this:
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Tegic\eT9\IME\KeyboardLayouFiles]
"07FF"="eT9.Rhodium.Sprint_WWE.kmap.txt"
change to 
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Tegic\eT9\IME\KeyboardLayouFiles]
"07FF"="eT9.Rhodium.VERIZON_WWE.kmap.txt"
3. Verizon User's MMS Settings:
First, open up the messaging tab, then click all messages. Then click menu/settings/options. Then click menu again, and then click mms server. Click new.
Enter these settings:
Code:
Name: Verizon
Server Address: http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms?X-VZW-MDN=1234567890 (Replace the 1234567890 with your phone number)
Port: 80
WAP: None
Click ok. Now highlight the server that you just created and set it as default. wallah!

4. Internet Sharing:
go into the settings and click connections. make sure both options are set to your carrier. exit and restart.

Apparently I am slow (*points to halo). So I noticed this wasn't working and I see this (thanks). I go into there and I can see the MMS server but I don't see anywhere I can paste these few lines or anything. I see MMS SERVER and can [+ New ] or the [ Sample MMSC ].

A little insight, please
Old 02-18-2010, 03:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint - SimplyEverything

tgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to tgmuhammad Send a message via AIM to tgmuhammad Send a message via MSN to tgmuhammad Send a message via Yahoo to tgmuhammad

Got a question? Is there any way to increase the limit on Group Messaging? Right now it only allows you to send to 10 people at a time...
"If I've shared info that was helpful 2 U, it's always nice 2 get a Thank You!"
Old 02-18-2010, 04:27 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by djliquid View Post
Apparently I am slow (*points to halo). So I noticed this wasn't working and I see this (thanks). I go into there and I can see the MMS server but I don't see anywhere I can paste these few lines or anything. I see MMS SERVER and can [+ New ] or the [ Sample MMSC ].

A little insight, please
You can edit the sample, make a new one.......OR search CMYLXGO. He has a cab that does it all for ya. He has a thread but I am sure the cab has been posted in this thread. Back out of the thread to forum board, find this threads title, beside it is a paperclip icon, click that and you will get ALL of the attachments from this thread, search through for cmylxgo's name. Also search this thread. This has been discussed sev times but I know can be confusing. Hope it helps. Cheers!

BTW If it works for ya.....PLEASE THANK CMYLXGO by hittin his THANKS button. He doesn't get enough cred for all the stuff he gives this community.

Last edited by Whotahn; 02-18-2010 at 04:42 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-18-2010, 04:34 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

deck just hit twitter.......r9 is coming soon! Last time he said that it was very soon after! Getcha backups ready!
Old 02-18-2010, 05:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2

trphg is just getting started

CAN'T FREAKIN WAIT! I just finished customizing 8.5 to perfection, I feel like a kid in christmas... I hope they will integrate copy/paste in the new 2.5 build
Old 02-18-2010, 05:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

anand525 is keeping up the good workanand525 is keeping up the good workanand525 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by trphg View Post
CAN'T FREAKIN WAIT! I just finished customizing 8.5 to perfection, I feel like a kid in christmas... I hope they will integrate copy/paste in the new 2.5 build
what do you mean by integrate copy/paste in the new 2.5 build? it already exists for 2.5 builds ... well at least in text messaging its available. but there's always fingerkb2 and swype to copy/paste for all programs.
Old 02-18-2010, 05:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2

trphg is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by anand525 View Post
what do you mean by integrate copy/paste in the new 2.5 build? it already exists for 2.5 builds ... well at least in text messaging its available. but there's always fingerkb2 and swype to copy/paste for all programs.
please expound.. in manila messaging, i cant highlight or copy/paste.. and is swype in this rom?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development