PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2010, 04:51 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: *ROM* *4/21* *S3-ROM r12* *WM6.5(21901.5.0.92)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
why spam every gd thread with this? bunch of bs anyhow and pdf "proof"" isnt great either. i know some new user is going to cook his tp2 trying it and now its in every thread i see.

sorry for the rant in your thread deck but this guy needs plug pulled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
Stop spamming rom threads with this, its getting annoying.
I swear I told this guy the same thing yesterday.....told em to start his own thread.....maybe with a link to the originator....this shit is in every thread now...wth is wrong with em????
Old 05-17-2010, 04:55 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
can't we report this dumba$$ for spamming the different threads and for posting something that could possibly cook a phone?

of course.. the red exclamation mark next to quote

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-17-2010, 05:35 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
of course.. the red exclamation mark next to quote
yeah i know that but is one person reporting him really going to do anything, needs to be a concerted effort.
Old 05-17-2010, 06:25 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
yeah i know that but is one person reporting him really going to do anything, needs to be a concerted effort.
The Mods have gotten A LOT of reported posts on this guy in many threads and it will be handled, rest assured. Thanks for helping to keep these threads clean

edit: Talk about speed, my man Coz already got 'em as I posted this about 5 minutes after the reported post. Please continue with super awesome ROM discussions undisturbed by random spammers. And as always, have a nice day

Last edited by orangekid; 05-17-2010 at 06:28 PM. Reason: forgot my comma
Old 05-17-2010, 06:34 PM
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
The Mods have gotten A LOT of reported posts on this guy in many threads and it will be handled, rest assured. Thanks for helping to keep these threads clean

edit: Talk about speed, my man Coz already got 'em as I posted this about 5 minutes after the reported post. Please continue with super awesome ROM discussions undisturbed by random spammers. And as always, have a nice day
Well I did my part and reported him and it looks like it helped as his posts are gone lol. Thanks to the Mod that took care of it!
Old 05-17-2010, 06:38 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Well I did my part and reported him and it looks like it helped as his posts are gone lol. Thanks to the Mod that took care of it!
That would be Coz, the fastest draw in the west. Many a spammer has dared test him, none have lived to tell about it.
Old 05-17-2010, 11:44 PM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

Does anyone knows how to add the start button to the top left on R13?

It is kind of annoying to be pressing the windows logo to be able to go to the home screen.

Thank you!
Old 05-18-2010, 04:51 AM
Android Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
Does anyone knows how to add the start button to the top left on R13?

It is kind of annoying to be pressing the windows logo to be able to go to the home screen.

Thank you!
Well it is a 6.5.5 ROM so that's the way it's supposed to be in case you didn't know. Apparently there is a cab that changes that to the top left but I haven't seen it, probably have to search around in another ROM thread that is a 6.5.5 to find it.
Old 05-18-2010, 05:58 PM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

Quote:
Well it is a 6.5.5 ROM so that's the way it's supposed to be in case you didn't know. Apparently there is a cab that changes that to the top left but I haven't seen it, probably have to search around in another ROM thread that is a 6.5.5 to find it.
Hmmm...Thank you, I did know that you don't get the start with the 6.5.5 but I remember seeing the cab but could not find it anywhere.

Thank you
Old 05-18-2010, 06:09 PM
Android Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
Hmmm...Thank you, I did know that you don't get the start with the 6.5.5 but I remember seeing the cab but could not find it anywhere.

Thank you
your welcome. sorry I can't help more but I haven't flashed to R13 yet, just been lazy I guess, but if I run across it I'll post a link in here to the thread that has it.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development