PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2010, 04:33 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *4/21* *S3-ROM r12* *WM6.5(21901.5.0.92)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

I don't know, I'm using an older version of his rom as I'm out of the country right now. I was just making a suggestion to try and help him fix his issue. Also if you're not aware there is a r13 beta out so if you are going to flash you might as well flash to that version, it's in a post from deck in the previous page.
Old 05-13-2010, 04:52 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowspeed View Post
No windows live on this rom ? (hotmail support)
simple fix, here ya go.
Attached Files
File Type: cab raidzero Windows Live.cab (1.80 MB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-13-2010, 04:54 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
I don't know, I'm using an older version of his rom as I'm out of the country right now. I was just making a suggestion to try and help him fix his issue. Also if you're not aware there is a r13 beta out so if you are going to flash you might as well flash to that version, it's in a post from deck in the previous page.
i dont see r13? link to page? i dont even see decks name on previous page. lol
its on this page, couple back.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...02660&page=236

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 05-13-2010 at 04:57 PM.
Old 05-13-2010, 05:34 PM
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

hmmm I don't know, I showed his post to be on page 59 so we must have out settings different to show different amounts of posts per page. below is the link to decks post with r13 beta:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=2352
Old 05-13-2010, 05:45 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
hmmm I don't know, I showed his post to be on page 59 so we must have out settings different to show different amounts of posts per page. below is the link to decks post with r13 beta:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=2352
ya thats the issue bro, same post but diff. page between our settings. no biggie.
Old 05-15-2010, 12:27 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2
Carrier: SP

qwe123a is a n00b

Deck, I have been using your ROM for the past three weeks and it's pretty good. I like it because it is relatively fast (or should I say faster than the other ROMs) though I am missing some of the apps and functionality that the other ROMs have (NRG as an example). I wonder if you could cook some additional apps in and still maintain speed.

In addition, I installed the Juggalo video driver which improved the responsiveness of the TP2. I also have good experience with the ATI driver. I attached both maybe you can incorporate them if you haven't already.

Looking forward to R13
Sprint TP2

Cheers mate.

Last edited by qwe123a; 05-15-2010 at 01:27 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-15-2010, 04:35 AM
Android Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwe123a View Post
Deck, I have been using your ROM for the past three weeks and it's pretty good. I like it because it is relatively fast (or should I say faster than the other ROMs) though I am missing some of the apps and functionality that the other ROMs have (NRG as an example). I wonder if you could cook some additional apps in and still maintain speed.

In addition, I installed the Juggalo video driver which improved the responsiveness of the TP2. I also have good experience with the ATI driver. I attached both maybe you can incorporate them if you haven't already.

Looking forward to R13
Sprint TP2

Cheers mate.
in case you dont know r13 beta is out already, a few posts back i posted a link to his post with the download link in it, he only updates page 1 post 1 when he puts out the finalized version. i doubt you are going to get deck to put anymore programs in his roms as he likes to keep them fairly basic and that does two things, for one it keeps all the issues down from having multiple programs in the rom, and two it keeps the rom fast, so don't be disappointed when your request is not filled, enjoy r13 beta and just install all the programs that you like from cab.
Old 05-16-2010, 01:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

linzgeneral is keeping up the good worklinzgeneral is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwe123a View Post

Looking forward to R13
Sprint TP2

Cheers mate.
Do/can we install both of these drivers at once or one only at a time? Thanks.
Old 05-16-2010, 01:31 AM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by linzgeneral View Post
Do/can we install both of these drivers at once or one only at a time? Thanks.
im not sure but i bet deck has them or something like them cooked in.
Old 05-16-2010, 02:02 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2
Carrier: SP

qwe123a is a n00b

I don't think the drivers are cooked in as I noticed an improvement after I installed. Try both, one at a time, and see which one gives you better results. They seem to create a similar improvement.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development