View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 04:35 AM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *4/21* *S3-ROM r12* *WM6.5(21901.5.0.92)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwe123a View Post
Deck, I have been using your ROM for the past three weeks and it's pretty good. I like it because it is relatively fast (or should I say faster than the other ROMs) though I am missing some of the apps and functionality that the other ROMs have (NRG as an example). I wonder if you could cook some additional apps in and still maintain speed.

In addition, I installed the Juggalo video driver which improved the responsiveness of the TP2. I also have good experience with the ATI driver. I attached both maybe you can incorporate them if you haven't already.

Looking forward to R13
Sprint TP2

Cheers mate.
in case you dont know r13 beta is out already, a few posts back i posted a link to his post with the download link in it, he only updates page 1 post 1 when he puts out the finalized version. i doubt you are going to get deck to put anymore programs in his roms as he likes to keep them fairly basic and that does two things, for one it keeps all the issues down from having multiple programs in the rom, and two it keeps the rom fast, so don't be disappointed when your request is not filled, enjoy r13 beta and just install all the programs that you like from cab.