PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2010, 07:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *3/9* *S3-ROM r10* *WM6.5(21895.5.0.90)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
come on...got respect..??!!

NUFF SAID
I Can't believe youngpro got flamed on the way he did over what he said.............................................. ......

No wonder i stay in Mr.X Thread
People there get along

NOW FLAME AWAY

DECK KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Last edited by Young DC; 03-17-2010 at 07:11 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-17-2010, 07:08 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
STOP THE NONSENSE......these are voluntary not for sale...

Well said....

YP IMHO nothing wrong with what you said all you did was make another suggestion for a op that named like 5 other roms besides this one...I would not worry about it at all....

Deck sorry to off topic in your thread......keep up the great work...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
I Can't believe youngpro got flamed on the way he did over what he said.............................................. ......

No wonder i stay in Mr.X Thread
People there get along

NOW FLAME AWAY
Lmao!! See thats why you cant let everybody in on drama...especially You DC....instigating @$$....Yeah Im back in Juggs thread too man this is for the birds. DUECES!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-17-2010, 07:25 PM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

comon guys. were supposed to be adults here. cheffs cook roms because they want to, not because they have to. My rom has always spoke for itself so there is no reason for a flame war in a thread that is supposed to be dedicated to helping others.

On another note, i am cooking a custom r10 with cookie home mod and background4all mods already cooked in. more of a test/fun rom. Havent really updated any packages other then that. ROM has been running better then i imagined.

-deck
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 03-17-2010, 07:32 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by deck View Post
comon guys. were supposed to be adults here. cheffs cook roms because they want to, not because they have to. My rom has always spoke for itself so there is no reason for a flame war in a thread that is supposed to be dedicated to helping others.

On another note, i am cooking a custom r10 with cookie home mod and background4all mods already cooked in. more of a test/fun rom. Havent really updated any packages other then that. ROM has been running better then i imagined.

-deck
Very well handled. +1 for the maturity. We could all learn something here.
Old 03-17-2010, 07:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Very well handled. +1 for the maturity. We could all learn something here.
+2..........
Old 03-17-2010, 09:08 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

raptorjet22 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:

-deck
deck,

You just made my day! I can't wait to see that custom R10 come out with cookie home tabs. I think the only other thing that bugged me with your rom was the new HTC messaging without MMS support. I've seen other chefs remove it and opt for the older HTC messaging. I'm hoping that this will be fixed when one of these CDMA carriers release their Sense 2.5 updates. Other than that issue, you're rom is perfect for me.

Keep up all the great work. Thanks for all that you do!
Old 03-18-2010, 01:06 AM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:

-deck
does this mean possibly you waiting for the sprint upgrade to be released b4 your r11 update? how long you thinking after the 'friday' release? just curious, r10s is running smooth

also i have noticed lots of ppl complain bout slacker radio stop playing then they would have 2 shut down app then restart it...but i havent had this issue at all on your rom. i was just wondering if it was possibly a cooked in thing? b/c b4 you cooked it in i tried the app and it would give me probs but now its cooked in im loving it.

i do hope you keep it cooked in for r11 w/ the option to have all sprint apps (like r10s) w/ no swipe.
Old 03-18-2010, 05:23 AM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

can't wait to try the updated rom as I know it will run good and look good as all your roms do, keep up the good work deck! although i can't wait until the official wm 6.5 with 2.5 sense comes out so we can get the mms working like it's supposed to without work arounds.
Old 03-18-2010, 07:37 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

did you guys hear the latest and greatest that WM 6.5 is supposed to be released on the 19th, I hope it's true, but I'll believe it when I see it!
Old 03-18-2010, 10:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

Longview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: *ROM* *2/22* *S3-ROM r9/9.5* *WM6.5(21892.5.0.89)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
i have never had a sod on r9 or new r10 that im working on

anyways, r10, fixed pri/prl/and firmware updater. Sprint tv now working again. Epst also fixed as well. trying to get dialer codes working next

-deck
deck,
I noticed EPST still crashes right away on R10N.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development