PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2010, 12:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

mlambert77 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *3/9* *S3-ROM r10* *WM6.5(21895.5.0.90)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
The flashing LED wont turn off after i get a txt, i dont have flash light set for new sms or mms, anyone else getting this issue?
I have the same issue. I'm using cookies home tab, and flyers MMS fix, as well as Zygee's MMS disable. When I go to look at my new texts/mms, the icon still shows that they are unread and the LED flashes. The only way to get the new SMS/MMS count to go away is if I actually delete the messages.
Old 03-15-2010, 02:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint - SimplyEverything

tgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to tgmuhammad Send a message via AIM to tgmuhammad Send a message via MSN to tgmuhammad Send a message via Yahoo to tgmuhammad

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlambert77 View Post
I have the same issue. I'm using cookies home tab, and flyers MMS fix, as well as Zygee's MMS disable. When I go to look at my new texts/mms, the icon still shows that they are unread and the LED flashes. The only way to get the new SMS/MMS count to go away is if I actually delete the messages.
I'm not having this issue and I am also using CoOkie's Home Tab Mod. Maybe it's the MMS fixes and disables that you have installed...
"If I've shared info that was helpful 2 U, it's always nice 2 get a Thank You!"
Old 03-15-2010, 02:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

mlambert77 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
I'm not having this issue and I am also using CoOkie's Home Tab Mod. Maybe it's the MMS fixes and disables that you have installed.
Could be, but I don't like the way the HTC SMS looks, and until I find another fix, I'm stuck with these.
Old 03-15-2010, 02:41 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by augozageek View Post
I have this rom and its awesome! So is this like the best rom for this phone yet? just wondering, because i want the best...
well that depends on what you want, if you want stability, speed, nice icons and frequently updated then this is your rom, if you want eye candy, cool programs and unstable then their are lots of roms around like that, no rom is perfect and their will always be issues with them so you just have to try some out and figure out what works best for you, have fun and enjoy the rom and if you do happen to have an issue post it in the thread and we all will try to help as best as we can.
Old 03-15-2010, 04:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC: Touch > TP > TP2 > EVO 4G > EVO 3D
Carrier: USCC moved to Sprint

Earmuffs is becoming a great contributor

I've only been doing the flashing thing for two to three months in that time I have flashed my phone (TP2) 20-30 times and this rom and juicy's roms are the best IMO. Followed closely by Mighty Mike's MightyROM WAR then energyROM (enery roms are not ram savers they chew ram I only run like three apps at a time on an energy rom and keepthat phone pluged in cause bye bye battery. S3 has the best battery life by far in my experience. I choose S3 for stabily mostly but juicy as a rule seems to use less ram over time. If juicy and Deck collaborated on a ROM I don't think I would ever need to flash my phone again
Old 03-15-2010, 05:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: EVO

tomp999 is a n00b

Quote:
The number on my sms tab wasn't reducing either. To reduce the number (mark as read) I am having to keep the msg on the display for 5 sec. then slide to the next msg and leave it on the display for 5 sec, then the next one, etc. Then somehow it knows I've "read" the msgs.
Old 03-16-2010, 01:58 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earmuffs View Post
I've only been doing the flashing thing for two to three months in that time I have flashed my phone (TP2) 20-30 times and this rom and juicy's roms are the best IMO. Followed closely by Mighty Mike's MightyROM WAR then energyROM (enery roms are not ram savers they chew ram I only run like three apps at a time on an energy rom and keepthat phone pluged in cause bye bye battery. S3 has the best battery life by far in my experience. I choose S3 for stabily mostly but juicy as a rule seems to use less ram over time. If juicy and Deck collaborated on a ROM I don't think I would ever need to flash my phone again
You obviously havent tried MR. X 2.5?? Nuff Said.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-16-2010, 01:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g/HTC TP 2

navymarvin is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to navymarvin

Quote:

Try this fix from> jdmsohc22

Ok so try this out..

HKEY_Current_User\system\state\Messages\sms\Unread and than set the Count to 0

After this, soft reset, and you should be fine...

It worked for me
Old 03-16-2010, 02:00 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
You obviously havent tried MR. X 2.5?? Nuff Said.
come on...got respect..??!!

NUFF SAID
Old 03-16-2010, 02:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

unkellsam is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
come on...got respect..??!!

NUFF SAID

I don't think that was disrespectful, I actually appreciate it when people talk about other roms to compare - its an idea exchange. The nuff said part was pretty cheezy though.

=

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development