View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 06:25 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: *ROM* *4/21* *S3-ROM r12* *WM6.5(21901.5.0.92)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
yeah i know that but is one person reporting him really going to do anything, needs to be a concerted effort.
The Mods have gotten A LOT of reported posts on this guy in many threads and it will be handled, rest assured. Thanks for helping to keep these threads clean

edit: Talk about speed, my man Coz already got 'em as I posted this about 5 minutes after the reported post. Please continue with super awesome ROM discussions undisturbed by random spammers. And as always, have a nice day

Last edited by orangekid; 05-17-2010 at 06:28 PM. Reason: forgot my comma
This post has been thanked 1 times.