View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 12:57 AM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *2/22* *S3-ROM r9/9.5* *WM6.5(21892.5.0.89)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

downloading R9 now.ive used this as my usual rom ever since it was SsS R1,and then ive used every build ever since.and i usually flah a rom or four a week to my phone just to give them a test spin and i always come back to whatever is the newest version of Decks rom.they hav all always been the most stable and usually the fastest 2.5 roms ive ever used and they keep getting better with each new update.Ive only ever had 1 prblm with any of his roms and it was the scrren of death on the S3 R8.5 build and it only happened twice and both times a soft reset fixed the prblm.but thats the only problem ive evr had.and im not on the Sprint Network.I have a Sprint branded TP2 that i flashed to the Cricket Mobile Network.and i really dont care about a cpl extra sprint icons on the start screen that i dont ever use anyways.as long as they dont hang my phone or hav a negative effect then who cares about a few extra icons.Most chefs build roms for the Networks they use because they use their rom. its only out of their courtesy that they post their roms for us to use.and they dont ask for any money to use their roms only donations if u like their work.and i cant wait to try Decks R9 rom.the one question i have is,which rom does everybody think will be the faster/more stable rom the R9 or the R9.5?thats the only question i have.