PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2010, 12:48 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *2/2* *SsS-ROM r5* *WM6.5(21890.5.0.88)* *Topaz Sense 2.5 Final*

no problems don't forget to hit the thanks button.
Old 02-08-2010, 01:24 AM
Lurker
Carrier: T-Mobile/Sprint

live_in_the_sky06 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygel View Post
no problems don't forget to hit the thanks button.
maybe I am doing something wrong. I installed the cab file. (dialer code fix) soft reset and nothing happens. Any Ideas? ##3282# doesnt work neither does ##RTN
Old 02-08-2010, 02:26 AM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

sorry to inform you guys, but due to the phone canvas being native gsm, i highly doubt you will get the ## codes to work. i would activate the phone first before flashing a custom rom. you can also access espt from the windows folder.

-deck
Old 02-08-2010, 02:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Vogue/Touch Pro/Touch Pro 2/HTC Evo 4G

champ052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to champ052005

does anyone know how to get threaded messaging? i don't really like htc messaging. or have htc and the threaded run together? i have seen it on a few ROMs where if you click on the manilla text, htc messaging loads. if you click all messages then the normal threaded texts show.
Old 02-08-2010, 04:29 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Orange

vasiabikeru is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to vasiabikeru

Hello guys. Thanks Deck for the r5, it's the smoothest that i've tryied and works great. I have 2 things that I would like to have on this ROM verry much: the phone to lock on Power Off button(standard on WM 6.5 i think) and the Audio Control or something like that, that manages the sensitivity of the mic when on a phone conversation. Other than that...great work. Thanks and a beautiful day.
Old 02-08-2010, 08:13 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasiabikeru View Post
Hello guys. Thanks Deck for the r5, it's the smoothest that i've tryied and works great. I have 2 things that I would like to have on this ROM verry much: the phone to lock on Power Off button(standard on WM 6.5 i think) and the Audio Control or something like that, that manages the sensitivity of the mic when on a phone conversation. Other than that...great work. Thanks and a beautiful day.
Auto locking is not standard on 6.5. You will need program to do that. Search for lockdevice and that will do the trick.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-08-2010, 08:47 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray 128GB Jailbroken

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey

Quote:
Originally Posted by champ052005 View Post
does anyone know how to get threaded messaging? i don't really like htc messaging. or have htc and the threaded run together? i have seen it on a few ROMs where if you click on the manilla text, htc messaging loads. if you click all messages then the normal threaded texts show.
There is a setting in HTC Messaging that you can change to classic messaging
Old 02-08-2010, 10:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Veezy

wodurrah is becoming a great contributor

You just add the max manilla 2.6 mod to your rom it looks sick
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (12.3 KB, 51 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen02.jpg (11.7 KB, 38 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen03.jpg (11.8 KB, 34 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-08-2010, 11:04 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

JackStorm is a n00b

I tried searching on this but I'm coming up blank. I am trying to clean-up the programs/folders on 6.5. Is there any kind of tutorial for this?? This is when I hit start in the top left-hand corner and I have to weed through to find what I'm looking for. Would like to just have a couple of folders on this screen and just go in to the ones I want depending on what I need to access. Any ideas? Anyone?? Bueller??
Old 02-08-2010, 11:33 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackStorm View Post
I tried searching on this but I'm coming up blank. I am trying to clean-up the programs/folders on 6.5. Is there any kind of tutorial for this?? This is when I hit start in the top left-hand corner and I have to weed through to find what I'm looking for. Would like to just have a couple of folders on this screen and just go in to the ones I want depending on what I need to access. Any ideas? Anyone?? Bueller??
It is real simple. Use a file explorer program. I use resco, but you cna use total commander as well which is free. Go into your windows folder and then the start menu folder. Then go into the progrmas folder. In there create new folders and call them whatever you like. Then move all the shortcuts in the folder into your newly created folders.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development