PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2010, 04:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

unkellsam is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *2/2* *SsS-ROM r5* *WM6.5(21890.5.0.88)* *Topaz Sense 2.5 Final*

Yeah now that Im playing with it more I'm getting quite a few restarts on manila. It's totally awesome though, just needs some stability issues worked out.
Old 02-12-2010, 04:49 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tp2 sprint
Carrier: sprint

hopedeliver is a n00b

nice to see a new work goes on. I'll give it a go.
Old 02-12-2010, 05:18 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

miliskk is a n00b

Hi, I just flash my TP2 with this ROM, and I like it.

But recently I found out that my TP2, when using the GSM Network (I am in Indonesia) fail to send SMS.
At first I do not understand why, but after a while I found out that it try to send my SMS as MMS. (The provider that I use do not support MMS, maybe that's the reason why the SMS is not delivered).

So, anybody can help me to change the default messaging to SMS instead of MMS ?

Thanks
Old 02-12-2010, 08:04 AM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck
Re: *ROM* *2/12* *SsS-ROM r7* *WM6.5(21891.5.0.88)* *Rhodium Sense 2.5*

r7 has been released please check #1 post for more information and details.

Enjoy,
-deck
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-12-2010, 08:06 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Did I miss r6?
Old 02-12-2010, 08:13 AM
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

r6 was passed out to beta testers but never released. we are working on a cab that will enable the doc viewer and ereader tabs that are not currently in this build. this is a complete rhodium sense 2.5 build from a shipped rhodium rom.

-deck
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-12-2010, 08:23 AM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

I stand corrected, guess it isn't going to be a couple of weeks before we see a new version of the rom lol. wish I was back in the states to give this a go, at least I can read and stay up-to-date on what's going on in the ppc world while I'm away, although I'm jealous that everyones playing with a new toy and I'm not lol. I guess this is a early Valentines Day gift from Deck to you all lol.
Old 02-12-2010, 08:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

TP1085 is becoming a great contributor

downloading this now...unfortunately i wont be able to try it out til tonite or tomorrow, but looking forward to hearing what people have to say about it.
So Deck, from what i understand this rom has the ability to show the ereader and docs tab once a cab is worked out, or will that be in a completely different rom?
Old 02-12-2010, 08:46 AM
Threadstarter

well, tbh, this release has not been beta tested. i was soo happy with the way it has been running all day with the new stuff, i decided to just release it. That way my users can have the BEST running rom and latest goodies available, and also help me beta test :P

-deck
Old 02-12-2010, 08:47 AM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TP1085 View Post
downloading this now...unfortunately i wont be able to try it out til tonite or tomorrow, but looking forward to hearing what people have to say about it.
So Deck, from what i understand this rom has the ability to show the ereader and docs tab once a cab is worked out, or will that be in a completely different rom?
should be able to, first try was a nogo, but we are still working on it.
Bed time for me! hope to wake up to some good reviews

-deck
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development