PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2010, 07:47 PM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck
Re: *ROM* *4/13* *S3-ROM r11.5* *WM6.5(21898.5.0.91)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragola181818 View Post
Deck, cant add the mms_Srint_5_0_94 cab to increase my sending limit and the animated giffs. How can I add this?

Never mind. Had to disable Sense, restart my phone, add the cab and then restart the phone then turn on sense.

Mmmmmmm...now a perfect phone. Thanks Deck and sorry everyone for the dumb questions.
hmm, what exactly is it enabling? i thought the latest arcsoft from sprint supported 1000k (i was under the impression that was the max allowed) and animated gifs. i havent tested animated gifs tho.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
now if i could get my phone to go to work for me it would be a perfect phone lol, ah wishful thinking i know.
still working on that
Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjay View Post
Just wondering about the other carriers as well....info on 1st page says for all carriers, but link indicates Sprint only. Is this the correct dl for us, or only Sprint users?

TIA!!!
For now r11.5 is only for sprint, i am working on a a build for the rest of the carriers. Hopefully by the end of the week

-deck
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-13-2010, 07:49 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deck View Post
Thanks every1. was going thru some tough times outside of this forums, so i took some time off. Feels good to be back. this 11.5 is my best work... ever. Everything runs so fluid for me, exactly how i always envisioned the phone to run. I guess i missed marketplace, sprint nascar, and sprint football live when i was updating apps. Sorry for that. Was making sure the phone was running the way it should and i guess i over looked those apps. Anyways, i hope you are all enjoying r11.5, and please report anything you see or exp. here and ill try to get on it asap.

-deck
This ROM is very amazing, smooth, fast, stable and fast. It really feels good and second this ROM is your best work. Your ROMs was great, but you took it another level with one.

No biggie on the missing apps I got them from Darren.

Great job Deck...!!!
Old 04-13-2010, 07:54 PM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

I have noticed a few things, somone had mentioned a sod, but i believe what is causing this is when facebook is updating in the background, sometimes it will take a second. if you give the phone a second, it will come out of sleep. Ive seen it happen once so far throughout the 2 weeks i have been running it. I gave it a second, and it responded. and facebook had just got done updating.

Also, i did a restore to my text, 1000+, and i did see a little slow down in the sms. I usualy dont keep my sms messages, and i only restored them to see if that was what was causing the lag that somebody had mentioned. I then deleted them again, and sms was back to normal. So i do believe a large amount of sms messages stored may slow down the sms app a bit.

-deck
Old 04-13-2010, 08:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

Quote:
For now r11.5 is only for sprint, i am working on a a build for the rest of the carriers. Hopefully by the end of the week

-deck
Great.....looking forward to trying it out!!!!

Will VZW folks still need the dl from post #1 and reg edit from post #3??

Thanks again!!!!
Old 04-13-2010, 09:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touchpro2
Carrier: Telus

medic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:

-deck
Thanks for the response DECK. Looking forward to it!
Old 04-13-2010, 10:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 / Hero

rodcpierce is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to rodcpierce Send a message via Yahoo to rodcpierce

deck, looks like you got the keyboard rotation freeze deal fixed. Hasnt happened to me yet Liking it so far bro!
Old 04-13-2010, 11:15 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

wasnt there a taskmanager on 11 release? mines gone on new release.nevermind.its back.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 04-13-2010 at 11:23 PM.
Old 04-14-2010, 12:55 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

im flashing back to this ROM tonight...
Old 04-14-2010, 01:21 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

ok back on beta 2 i mentioned a problem using opera (cooked in 1) w/ the back on screen button...well it seems its still a prob 4 me but i narrowed it down 2 this site, ppcgeeks.

example: i go 2 user control, click a thread, read it then hit back an nothing, it doesnt take me back 2 user control. its annoying 2 go 2 the top (scroll up when i set max post per page) just 2 get 2 user agian.

is this the opera..or ppcgeeks..or me?
Old 04-14-2010, 02:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2, Palm Pre, HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint "Simply Everything"

tx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
ok back on beta 2 i mentioned a problem using opera (cooked in 1) w/ the back on screen button...well it seems its still a prob 4 me but i narrowed it down 2 this site, ppcgeeks.

example: i go 2 user control, click a thread, read it then hit back an nothing, it doesnt take me back 2 user control. its annoying 2 go 2 the top (scroll up when i set max post per page) just 2 get 2 user agian.

is this the opera..or ppcgeeks..or me?
It does this with me too on just about any rom I have tried. It only does it on ppcgeeks.com and the only way i can get it to go back is to press the back soft key twice or sometimes holding then releasing the back soft key works. It's hit and miss but it is annoying.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development