View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 07:47 PM
deck
ppc pimp. :D
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck
Re: *ROM* *4/13* *S3-ROM r11.5* *WM6.5(21898.5.0.91)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragola181818 View Post
Deck, cant add the mms_Srint_5_0_94 cab to increase my sending limit and the animated giffs. How can I add this?

Never mind. Had to disable Sense, restart my phone, add the cab and then restart the phone then turn on sense.

Mmmmmmm...now a perfect phone. Thanks Deck and sorry everyone for the dumb questions.
hmm, what exactly is it enabling? i thought the latest arcsoft from sprint supported 1000k (i was under the impression that was the max allowed) and animated gifs. i havent tested animated gifs tho.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
now if i could get my phone to go to work for me it would be a perfect phone lol, ah wishful thinking i know.
still working on that
Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjay View Post
Just wondering about the other carriers as well....info on 1st page says for all carriers, but link indicates Sprint only. Is this the correct dl for us, or only Sprint users?

TIA!!!
For now r11.5 is only for sprint, i am working on a a build for the rest of the carriers. Hopefully by the end of the week

-deck
This post has been thanked 3 times.