PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2010, 04:29 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *4/13* *S3-ROM r11.5* *WM6.5(21898.5.0.91)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

yeah it's good to have him back, and back he is, he's busy a busy guy here lately to come out with all these updates within the last day or two, plus it's got the room busy which is good to see.
Old 04-13-2010, 04:54 PM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

Thanks every1. was going thru some tough times outside of this forums, so i took some time off. Feels good to be back. this 11.5 is my best work... ever. Everything runs so fluid for me, exactly how i always envisioned the phone to run. I guess i missed marketplace, sprint nascar, and sprint football live when i was updating apps. Sorry for that. Was making sure the phone was running the way it should and i guess i over looked those apps. Anyways, i hope you are all enjoying r11.5, and please report anything you see or exp. here and ill try to get on it asap.

-deck
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-13-2010, 04:58 PM
B5Z
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

B5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorenda View Post
I am having a minor problem with my phone. When I go to notifications the option to un-check display on screen for texts & e-mail messages is grayed out/disabled. Is there a reg-edit that can fix it. I hate having my texts/e-mail pop up on my screen.

No issues here. Are you doing.....

Settings Tab / click Menu (bottom) / All Settings / Sounds & Notifications / Notifications Tab (bottom) / Event: Click on what you want / Un-Check Mark - "Display Message On Screen" / OK

I'm sure you already did this but I thought I'd post just to make sure. When I do this I can check or un-check those options.

Sorry if this was no help.
Old 04-13-2010, 05:00 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by deck View Post
Thanks every1. was going thru some tough times outside of this forums, so i took some time off. Feels good to be back. this 11.5 is my best work... ever. Everything runs so fluid for me, exactly how i always envisioned the phone to run. I guess i missed marketplace, sprint nascar, and sprint football live when i was updating apps. Sorry for that. Was making sure the phone was running the way it should and i guess i over looked those apps. Anyways, i hope you are all enjoying r11.5, and please report anything you see or exp. here and ill try to get on it asap.

-deck
did you see my post with working nascar cab? wasnt sure if you found one too or not. roms very fast btw and startmenu icons look nice.
Old 04-13-2010, 05:08 PM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
did you see my post with working nascar cab? wasnt sure if you found one too or not. roms very fast btw and startmenu icons look nice.
yessir, i actually updated nascar and football last night after i released 11.5
i dunno if its that important to do another update to r11 or not for them.

For any1 that wants to update them, but want the icons to be correct, its kind of a pain, but heres how u could do it.
Install the cabs, go into \Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Sprint\ and delete the nascar and nfl .lnk's. Now go back to \Windows\Start Menu\Programs
and "Cut" the new nascar and football .lnk's and place them back into \Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Sprint\. Now You are going to have to add/change some reg's to make the icons work.
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Shell\StartInfo\Start\Sprint\Sprint Football Live.lnk]
"Icon"="\\Windows\\icon_nfl.png"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Shell\StartInfo\Start\Sprint\NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile.lnk]
"Icon"="\\Windows\\icon_nascar.png"
Hope this helps.

-deck
Old 04-13-2010, 05:13 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by deck View Post
yessir, i actually updated nascar and football last night after i released 11.5
i dunno if its that important to do another update to r11 or not for them.

For any1 that wants to update them, but want the icons to be correct, its kind of a pain, but heres how u could do it.
Install the cabs, go into \Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Sprint\ and delete the nascar and nfl .lnk's. Now go back to \Windows\Start Menu\Programs
and "Cut" the new nascar and football .lnk's and place them back into \Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Sprint\. Now You are going to have to add/change some reg's to make the icons work.
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Shell\StartInfo\Start\Sprint\Sprint Football Live.lnk]
"Icon"="\\Windows\\icon_nfl.png"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Shell\StartInfo\Start\Sprint\NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile.lnk]
"Icon"="\\Windows\\icon_nascar.png"
Hope this helps.

-deck
im sure we can handle that, no need for more work on your end.
Old 04-13-2010, 05:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touchpro2
Carrier: Telus

medic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hey DECK,
Any ETA on the ROM for us other carriers.....like Telus?
Old 04-13-2010, 06:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

fragola181818 is becoming a great contributor

Deck, cant add the mms_Srint_5_0_94 cab to increase my sending limit and the animated giffs. How can I add this?

Never mind. Had to disable Sense, restart my phone, add the cab and then restart the phone then turn on sense.

Mmmmmmm...now a perfect phone. Thanks Deck and sorry everyone for the dumb questions.

Last edited by fragola181818; 04-13-2010 at 07:09 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-13-2010, 07:31 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

don't consider that a dumb question someone else might have tried to do the same thing or now consider doing that and you helped them, it's good to learn something new and share something that you learned.

and now if i could get my phone to go to work for me it would be a perfect phone lol, ah wishful thinking i know.
Old 04-13-2010, 07:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
Hey DECK,
Any ETA on the ROM for us other carriers.....like Telus?
Just wondering about the other carriers as well....info on 1st page says for all carriers, but link indicates Sprint only. Is this the correct dl for us, or only Sprint users?

TIA!!!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development