View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 05:13 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: *ROM* *4/13* *S3-ROM r11.5* *WM6.5(21898.5.0.91)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by deck View Post
yessir, i actually updated nascar and football last night after i released 11.5
i dunno if its that important to do another update to r11 or not for them.

For any1 that wants to update them, but want the icons to be correct, its kind of a pain, but heres how u could do it.
Install the cabs, go into \Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Sprint\ and delete the nascar and nfl .lnk's. Now go back to \Windows\Start Menu\Programs
and "Cut" the new nascar and football .lnk's and place them back into \Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Sprint\. Now You are going to have to add/change some reg's to make the icons work.
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Shell\StartInfo\Start\Sprint\Sprint Football Live.lnk]
"Icon"="\\Windows\\icon_nfl.png"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Shell\StartInfo\Start\Sprint\NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile.lnk]
"Icon"="\\Windows\\icon_nascar.png"
Hope this helps.

-deck
im sure we can handle that, no need for more work on your end.