View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 05:00 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: *ROM* *4/13* *S3-ROM r11.5* *WM6.5(21898.5.0.91)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by deck View Post
Thanks every1. was going thru some tough times outside of this forums, so i took some time off. Feels good to be back. this 11.5 is my best work... ever. Everything runs so fluid for me, exactly how i always envisioned the phone to run. I guess i missed marketplace, sprint nascar, and sprint football live when i was updating apps. Sorry for that. Was making sure the phone was running the way it should and i guess i over looked those apps. Anyways, i hope you are all enjoying r11.5, and please report anything you see or exp. here and ill try to get on it asap.

-deck
did you see my post with working nascar cab? wasnt sure if you found one too or not. roms very fast btw and startmenu icons look nice.