PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2010, 03:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

borntochill is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *2/12* *SsS-ROM r7* *WM6.5(21891.5.0.88)* *Rhodium Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkellsam View Post
Cookie monster mod 1.5.4 works PERFECTLY with this rom. NO problems whatsoever and one of the most awesome mods you can do to your phone. Waiting for a 3x3 version to come out...
+1!

The 1.5.4 mod is as smooth as butter with r7, as is Tarkim's keyboard remapper mod. With this ROM + mods I finally feel like I have a no-compromise phone with a great user interface, fast and reliable.
Old 02-14-2010, 03:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

mlambert77 is becoming a great contributor

I haven't had the screen turning on and off issue.

Under settings, I've looked under Personal, System, Today, and even Sounds & Notifications and can't find where to turn it off the vibration when I touch a key on the virtual keyboard. Do you know where exactly>
Old 02-14-2010, 03:42 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc hero
Carrier: sprint

whatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to whatsleft4her

looks great deck only if i had my sprint touch pro 2 still i went android and got as hero!
Old 02-14-2010, 04:13 AM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

well after a day on r8, i believe the new sys has caused my phone to 'sod' 3 times today sod - sleep of death. with that being said, doesnt look like its ready for release. new sys may have some probs. still looking into it. will release as soon as i feel redy

-deck
Old 02-14-2010, 04:13 AM
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsleft4her View Post
looks great deck only if i had my sprint touch pro 2 still i went android and got as hero!
ouch! :P
-deck
Old 02-14-2010, 04:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

emd2009 is becoming a great contributor

Could it possible to release the new rom with the start menu sorted into neat folders?
Old 02-14-2010, 04:45 AM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by emd2009 View Post
Could it possible to release the new rom with the start menu sorted into neat folders?
Use Total Commander and put them how YOU want them. It takes 10 mins to have it all set the way you like it. Ap called reStart is is great for changing icons to any kind ya find and dump into the programs icon folder.
Old 02-14-2010, 04:49 AM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by deck View Post
well after a day on r8, i believe the new sys has caused my phone to 'sod' 3 times today sod - sleep of death. with that being said, doesnt look like its ready for release. new sys may have some probs. still looking into it. will release as soon as i feel redy

-deck
Well better to be ready than rushed out... we aren't goin anwywhere! Thanks bro.
Old 02-14-2010, 06:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2, Palm Pre, HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint "Simply Everything"

tx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlambert77 View Post
I haven't had the screen turning on and off issue.

Under settings, I've looked under Personal, System, Today, and even Sounds & Notifications and can't find where to turn it off the vibration when I touch a key on the virtual keyboard. Do you know where exactly>
Using the manila slider... slide it all the way to the right to "settings". Then at the top you will see "personalize", select it then on that page at the bottom is the menu option to enable/disable haptic feedback. This should make you happy. Glad I could help you.
Old 02-14-2010, 08:33 AM
Threadstarter

ok i think i found my sys problem and fixed. if all is well thru-out valentines day, i will release.

Happy Valentines Day to all,
-deck

Last edited by deck; 02-14-2010 at 08:39 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development