PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2010, 11:38 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

JackStorm is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *2/2* *SsS-ROM r5* *WM6.5(21890.5.0.88)* *Topaz Sense 2.5 Final*

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
It is real simple. Use a file explorer program. I use resco, but you cna use total commander as well which is free. Go into your windows folder and then the start menu folder. Then go into the progrmas folder. In there create new folders and call them whatever you like. Then move all the shortcuts in the folder into your newly created folders.

Thanks! Is there a way to customize the way the folder icons appear??
Old 02-08-2010, 11:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Vogue/Touch Pro/Touch Pro 2/HTC Evo 4G

champ052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to champ052005

Quote:
Originally Posted by BALiens View Post
There is a setting in HTC Messaging that you can change to classic messaging
I found this option but it still uses HTC Messaging. Or am I missing something here?
Old 02-08-2010, 12:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint - SimplyEverything

tgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to tgmuhammad Send a message via AIM to tgmuhammad Send a message via MSN to tgmuhammad Send a message via Yahoo to tgmuhammad

Okay, Guys... First, the CFay OzIM is not working for me with this rom. It says that needed files are missing and to either restore the file or re-install. Which I have done this twice to no avail. I also tried installing an old Oz IM cab from the TP. It installed fine and let me add my settings, but when I tried to log on it says "The MD5 digests do not match (code: 403)." This file also will not uninstall, because it is a Sprint Stock file and will not show up on the list of installed programs, so I'm gonna have to hard reset to get it off... Do any of you have Oz Im working on this rom? and if so, can you shoot me the cab file?

Second, I installed the elepant fix for the Sprint MMS Messaging, but I still cannot send pics. I'm receiving pics fine, but when I send pics, it says sent, but they don't go through. So, that fix doesn't work. I'm wondering if I should just use the reg edit Deck gives in the second post, instead of re-installing these files after I hard reset. What do you think?
"If I've shared info that was helpful 2 U, it's always nice 2 get a Thank You!"
Old 02-08-2010, 12:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

wud_e is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Repost:

The only thing I've found weird is that the messaging tab wont update with messages. You know how you can flick up to see all of you messages? Well I get the green new message notification but the message doesn't preview in the tab. So that means I have to go find it in all messages and that's hard because all of my messages aren't in order by date recieved. Can any provide anything helpful? Thanks!
Old 02-08-2010, 12:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint - SimplyEverything

tgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to tgmuhammad Send a message via AIM to tgmuhammad Send a message via MSN to tgmuhammad Send a message via Yahoo to tgmuhammad

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodurrah View Post
You just add the max manilla 2.6 mod to your rom it looks sick
What rom are you running, wodurrah? Is this mod a cab install?
Old 02-08-2010, 01:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Orange

vasiabikeru is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to vasiabikeru

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
Auto locking is not standard on 6.5. You will need program to do that. Search for lockdevice and that will do the trick.
Thank you for that man. I found it and works like a charm.
Another thing that I was wondering is if you, deck, are considering the posibility of puting something that will install silently all the cab's in a directory. I've seen something like that on another ROM an I think it comes in handy to all of us that are updating our ROM's quite often. Thanks

Have a nice day.

Last edited by vasiabikeru; 02-08-2010 at 01:13 PM.
Old 02-08-2010, 01:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Vogue/Touch Pro/Touch Pro 2/HTC Evo 4G

champ052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to champ052005

Is anyone having problems with call clarity? People have been telling me that my voice keeps fading in and out when I talk to them. I'm on Sprint and was wondering if there is a file that I need to download to fix this or if it has something to do with the ROM.

I didn't have this problem with stock, and I didn't change the radio or anything so I'm stuck.
Old 02-08-2010, 02:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Apache/TouchPro/TouchPro2/Evo4G

vradi is a n00b
Very weird Ringer Issue...

Hi all,

has anybody else noticed any ringer issues? Since I installed r5 this has happened twice but I can not replicate it.
Ring volume is all the way up, Ring Type is set to Ring in the phone settings,
and in the Sound and Display profiles Normal is selected.
Basically I have not changed any of the default r5 sound and notifications settings.
All of a sudden I will receive a phone call and instead of ringing the phone will just vibrate non-stop. When this starts every call after that will behave the same way, unless I do a soft reset which brings everything back to normal.

I have a suspicion that it might be related to bluetooth drivers, because both times when it happened it was after using my phone to stream music through A2DP to my car stereo for about an hour. To be honest though at the exact time when it actually happened I was not paired any more to any bluetooth device. I am just thinking that there might be a memory leak and the prolonged A2DP use caused the ringer/audio problem???

Any thoughts? Has this happened to anybody else?

Thanks in advance,

vradi.
Old 02-08-2010, 02:40 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackStorm View Post
Thanks! Is there a way to customize the way the folder icons appear??
look for csmi (change start menu icons) on xda. i find it easier to use than restart or jdm sumthing icon changer.

u can change icons for links and folders, apply soft reset 4 changes
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-08-2010, 02:42 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

how to get animated wallpaper back? i have the files but where should i place n do i need to add reg. file?

thanks
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development