View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 12:15 PM
tgmuhammad
Regular 'Geeker

tgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tgmuhammad Send a message via AIM to tgmuhammad Send a message via MSN to tgmuhammad Send a message via Yahoo to tgmuhammad
Re: *ROM* *2/2* *SsS-ROM r5* *WM6.5(21890.5.0.88)* *Topaz Sense 2.5 Final*

Okay, Guys... First, the CFay OzIM is not working for me with this rom. It says that needed files are missing and to either restore the file or re-install. Which I have done this twice to no avail. I also tried installing an old Oz IM cab from the TP. It installed fine and let me add my settings, but when I tried to log on it says "The MD5 digests do not match (code: 403)." This file also will not uninstall, because it is a Sprint Stock file and will not show up on the list of installed programs, so I'm gonna have to hard reset to get it off... Do any of you have Oz Im working on this rom? and if so, can you shoot me the cab file?

Second, I installed the elepant fix for the Sprint MMS Messaging, but I still cannot send pics. I'm receiving pics fine, but when I send pics, it says sent, but they don't go through. So, that fix doesn't work. I'm wondering if I should just use the reg edit Deck gives in the second post, instead of re-installing these files after I hard reset. What do you think?
"If I've shared info that was helpful 2 U, it's always nice 2 get a Thank You!"