PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2010, 07:11 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *4/21* *S3-ROM r12* *WM6.5(21901.5.0.92)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsgross View Post
I knew I saw it somewhere,but I lost it. Where is the setting to turn off the weather animation?

JSG
yeah what Darren posted should be what you want. i know Darren probably doesn't care but make sure to hit that thanks button so he knows that you appreciate his help.
Old 06-13-2010, 09:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

jsgross is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
use this if not using cookies but you can from cookies by using a quick link with weather toggle.
Yes, I am using cookies and that is where I saw the switch. Thanks.

JSG
Old 06-14-2010, 07:26 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

csf583 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
Do you have weather animation on or off, that would probably be the biggest, then you have it retrieving weather updates and email so you need to adjust all those settings so they aren't checking for updates if you're worried about how much memory is used, the next is to make sure nothings connecting to the internet, bluetooth, wifi are other things. To tell the truth with all these roms you're not going to get it that low. Unless you're getting errors I wouldn't worry about it, that's just my opinion. You should soft reset the phone once in a while anyways. You can also get CleanRam and use that to clean some stuff up but like I said I wouldn't expect to get it all that low.
Awesome, thanks for the info. i did dload cleanRam. It is not affecting the stability of the phone in any way, but i had read from other users that their ran at 40%-50% so i was curious.
Old 06-14-2010, 02:57 PM
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by csf583 View Post
Awesome, thanks for the info. i did dload cleanRam. It is not affecting the stability of the phone in any way, but i had read from other users that their ran at 40%-50% so i was curious.
Your welcome! Yeah bro I wouldn't worry about it if your phone is running fine, deck's ROMs have always ran great and I can't remember ever having issues with running out of memory/ram, glad your liking the ROM. I can say that lately deck has preoccupied and not updating that often <never did really> but he is usually quick to fix any issues that someone has with their if it's a ROM issue, he tries to perfect them unlike other Chef's that put out good ROMs but they are not as stable as deck's.
Old 06-14-2010, 04:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Rezound
Carrier: alltel/verizon

dajeroc is a n00b

Yep, i used that windowslive cab file and it fixed it right up. thanks
Old 06-16-2010, 01:32 AM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

I have really bad news. I no longer have a tp2 to further the development of this rom. I have jumped ship to the Evo, and I am happily waving bye to the winmo OS. No promises as of yet, but you may see a S3 android rom

Sorry guys, it was fun, and i love all of my supporters. Without you guys, i would of never continued cooking roms publically.

-deck
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-16-2010, 02:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

smileyface22 is keeping up the good worksmileyface22 is keeping up the good worksmileyface22 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by deck View Post
I have really bad news. I no longer have a tp2 to further the development of this rom. I have jumped ship to the Evo, and I am happily waving bye to the winmo OS. No promises as of yet, but you may see a S3 android rom

Sorry guys, it was fun, and i love all of my supporters. Without you guys, i would of never continued cooking roms publically.

-deck

Wow! Well I guess thats okay cuz I been using 11.5 cuz I don't like built-in cookies mod and also I didn't like the 6.5.x version. Thanks for all your services Deck!

Enjoy android!
Old 06-16-2010, 05:23 AM
Android Soldier

Quote:

-deck
Ouch this hurts lol. Man I'm going to miss this ROM, been using decks ROMs since the TP1 days so this is a sad day. Well I have no choice now, guess I have to jump ship over to NRGZ ROM. Later deck and thanks for what you have given to the TP2 community.
Old 06-16-2010, 12:29 PM
B5Z
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

B5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuff

Quote:

-deck

Thanks for sharing all of your hard work with us Deck!
Good luck to you in the future & have fun with your new EVO.
Old 06-17-2010, 07:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/ HTC EVO 4G

Synn93 is a n00b

Wow...sad, sad, day. Good luck I'm also thinking bout getting an Evo but I'm still keeping my trusty Touch Pro 2. Really appreciate all the hard work you put into your roms. I still think your was the best out of anybody elses that I used
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development