PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2010, 08:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

jsgross is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *4/21* *S3-ROM r12* *WM6.5(21901.5.0.92)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
start/settings/system device info.
Thanks, what I was looking for was something that said S3-ROM r12, so I know where I was and am going to. I've seen this detail on other roms and can't seem to find it here.

Thanks,
JSG
Old 06-09-2010, 08:25 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsgross View Post
Thanks, what I was looking for was something that said S3-ROM r12, so I know where I was and am going to. I've seen this detail on other roms and can't seem to find it here.

Thanks,
JSG
dont think decks real big on this info. plus i think roms still beta. im confused why you want the info?
Old 06-09-2010, 08:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

jsgross is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
dont think decks real big on this info. plus i think roms still beta. im confused why you want the info?

No real reason, except if I skip a few version flashes and then want to flash I'd like to know what I have. Also if someone mentions a problem down the line and refers to a version, I want to be able to see which Rom it is. Of course, I could write it down on a stickey note with a pen and stick it on my computer screen,but what fun would that be

JSG
Old 06-09-2010, 08:34 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsgross View Post
No real reason, except if I skip a few version flashes and then want to flash I'd like to know what I have. Also if someone mentions a problem down the line and refers to a version, I want to be able to see which Rom it is. Of course, I could write it down on a stickey note with a pen and stick it on my computer screen,but what fun would that be

JSG
the rom folder says what it is or make a folder with notes on it, not hard. i keep notes on lappy in all my rom folders.
Old 06-09-2010, 08:43 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

I personally use a system where I name a folder (on lappy) by chef,build 2xxxx etc,release date and if the ROM is a beta,test offical.
Old 06-10-2010, 03:13 AM
Lurker

tribble222 is a n00b

Just wanted to let you know that bluetooth wasn't working for me. Wanted to like it but I need to be able to receive files via bluetooth. Tried everything but it seems to be broken.
Old 06-10-2010, 05:13 AM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribble222 View Post
Just wanted to let you know that bluetooth wasn't working for me. Wanted to like it but I need to be able to receive files via bluetooth. Tried everything but it seems to be broken.
try this, download this cab, turn your bluetooth on, install this cab and see if your headset works then, these are the stock sprint bluetooth DLL's, this works for some people, there is an issue with some bluetooth headsets working with some roms and not others. report back if it works.

on another note, the two people that downloaded the taskmanager that i uploaded report back if it worked or not so others <and myself> knows if it works on the 6.5.5. rom, help others out by reporting whether it works or not.
Old 06-10-2010, 09:34 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Apache/TouchPro/TouchPro2/Evo4G

vradi is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
on another note, the two people that downloaded the taskmanager that i uploaded report back if it worked or not so others <and myself> knows if it works on the 6.5.5. rom, help others out by reporting whether it works or not.
I tried twice but got the message bellow:
"Installation was unsuccessful. The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions."

I also think this is the same task manager DECK has already cooked in th ROM just a different version, right?
Old 06-10-2010, 11:54 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

tuscanisam is a n00b
Post Re: *ROM* *4/21* *S3-ROM r12* *WM6.5(21901.5.0.92)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Need help with a problem with the HTC Music player, for some reason I am able to play all my songs fine. After using the phone as a USB Drive however and then removing the USB connection, my HTC Music Tab is never able to recover my playlist and just sits there with the spinning circle at the top left as if it's searching through my library again. I am unable to play any songs untill I soft reset the phone.
My troubleshooting steps so far
1:Hard reset the phone
2:Used the phone to format the SD Card
3:Copied a couple of songs over to the card
4eleted the audiomanager_eng file in the my device\htc\app data folder

It rebuilds my playlist everything runs great, then after I use the phone as a USB Drive again. I am unable to play any music through the HTC player. I can play it through windows media player, but I hate their interface.

Anyone have any idea's I apoligize if this was talked about before but I am unable to find anyone that has the same issues. I've read some posts about the Touch Pro 1 having this problem but it wasn't after using the phone as a USB Drive, the symptoms don't seem to fit identically, especially because the music player works fine prior to me using the phone as a USB Drive.

Anyone have any idea's? I really like this rom, but having to soft reset everytime to listen to music is way annoying. I like the HTC player more than any others, especially how smooth it runs on this Rom. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Last edited by tuscanisam; 06-10-2010 at 12:18 PM.
Old 06-10-2010, 03:24 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by vradi View Post
I tried twice but got the message bellow:
"Installation was unsuccessful. The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions."

I also think this is the same task manager DECK has already cooked in th ROM just a different version, right?
No this is a cab that I had from somewhere else and didn't know if it would work on this ROM or not, someone was asking about the task manager so I posted this up thinking it might work, but unfortunately doesn't look like it will. I couldn't test it myself as I'm not running the ROM right now.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development