View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 05:13 AM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *4/21* *S3-ROM r12* *WM6.5(21901.5.0.92)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribble222 View Post
Just wanted to let you know that bluetooth wasn't working for me. Wanted to like it but I need to be able to receive files via bluetooth. Tried everything but it seems to be broken.
try this, download this cab, turn your bluetooth on, install this cab and see if your headset works then, these are the stock sprint bluetooth DLL's, this works for some people, there is an issue with some bluetooth headsets working with some roms and not others. report back if it works.

on another note, the two people that downloaded the taskmanager that i uploaded report back if it worked or not so others <and myself> knows if it works on the 6.5.5. rom, help others out by reporting whether it works or not.