View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 11:54 AM
tuscanisam
Lurker

tuscanisam is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Post Re: *ROM* *4/21* *S3-ROM r12* *WM6.5(21901.5.0.92)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Need help with a problem with the HTC Music player, for some reason I am able to play all my songs fine. After using the phone as a USB Drive however and then removing the USB connection, my HTC Music Tab is never able to recover my playlist and just sits there with the spinning circle at the top left as if it's searching through my library again. I am unable to play any songs untill I soft reset the phone.
My troubleshooting steps so far
1:Hard reset the phone
2:Used the phone to format the SD Card
3:Copied a couple of songs over to the card
4eleted the audiomanager_eng file in the my device\htc\app data folder

It rebuilds my playlist everything runs great, then after I use the phone as a USB Drive again. I am unable to play any music through the HTC player. I can play it through windows media player, but I hate their interface.

Anyone have any idea's I apoligize if this was talked about before but I am unable to find anyone that has the same issues. I've read some posts about the Touch Pro 1 having this problem but it wasn't after using the phone as a USB Drive, the symptoms don't seem to fit identically, especially because the music player works fine prior to me using the phone as a USB Drive.

Anyone have any idea's? I really like this rom, but having to soft reset everytime to listen to music is way annoying. I like the HTC player more than any others, especially how smooth it runs on this Rom. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Last edited by tuscanisam; 06-10-2010 at 12:18 PM.