View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 01:06 PM
Whotahn
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *2/22* *S3-ROM r9/9.5* *WM6.5(21892.5.0.89)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosbuzz View Post
First off, thank you Deck-where once I was swapping my ROM out every 3-4 days since my original TP, I have been on SSS roms for over a month now that's a BIG complement to the quality of your work-thank you!

I did have a question and it seems to be in all the Leo roms I had posted before regarding the auto keyboard launch freezing the phone when the screen is switched to landscape in the leo text message app. I don't want to switch to the old rhodium messenging-is there a good cab to disable the autolaunch of the keyboard? I was using nullkeyboard but I have to apply it every time I softrest and it would be nice to use the keyboard when I need it.
Get the SIP changer app and set your Null keyboard as the default. The app shouold be in the attachment page for this thread. If not I'll or someone can attach it here pretty quick.