View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 04:00 PM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *2/22* *S3-ROM r9/9.5* *WM6.5(21892.5.0.89)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by h22lude View Post
Yeah it seems to work fine with every other rom.. just this rom i get the scrambled screen.. its very consistant too.. ill flash another rom.. be fine.. back to this and it doesnt.. but i seem to be the only one with tthis issue.. and maybe the only one using it on the GSM network?? so maybe that is why.. just wanted to let Deck know.. sweeet rom other than that tho! superfasttt
just throwing this out there...but i noticed on decks roms he doesnt have the provisioning screen on boot or after flash (you know where you can select carrier and it installs the provisioning) but the other roms do...so could this be a possible reason for you? do you install any provisioning on decks roms? what do you chose (for provisioning) on other roms?

just a thought